Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by pd24:
A lot of gay jokes in here and it doesn't look like the MODs care. Same guys do it every time.

Lighten up Francis. All playful innuendo

What's funny about it?

If you have ask that, then it's obviously not funny to you. Not worth explaining.

Like when you have to explain a joke to someone...

Sounds like a problem on your end. Try actually being funny so people don't have to ask

I find it funny, hehe. Some people find it funny, haha. And some people like yourself never break a facial expression over it. But you can't tell people to not try to be funny when you don't like it.

That's sensorship of humor. The most agregious of sensorship.

I'm just trying to help you out and to step up your game. Nothing worse than an unfunny person trying to crack jokes.

This. Men really worried about this guy's hair do and daisy dukes. Who cares. This kid is a baller (no pun) and will ball out this year with Jimmy back
Originally posted by sacniner:
A lot of gay jokes in here and it doesn't look like the MODs care. Same guys do it every time.

What's funny about it?

If you have ask that, then it's obviously not funny to you. Not worth explaining.

Like when you have to explain a joke to someone...

Sounds like a problem on your end. Try actually being funny so people don't have to ask

I find it funny, hehe. Some people find it funny, haha. And some people like yourself never break a facial expression over it. But you can't tell people to not try to be funny when you don't like it.

That's sensorship of humor. The most agregious of sensorship.

I'm just trying to help you out and to step up your game. Nothing worse than an unfunny person trying to crack jokes.

This. Men really worried about this guy's hair do and daisy dukes. Who cares. This kid is a baller (no pun) and will ball out this year with Jimmy back

Good to have you back brother
Good to have you back brother

• 9moon
  • Veteran
.. men, some players are just prettier than the others.. Dante just THE prettiest !!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

What's funny about it?
nothing.. i am with you,. we used to talk about how players play the game or not play the game

Excited to see what he does year 2 cc. Was very impressed with what I saw year 1. He's a hard worker and listens to the coaches as well so I'm always on board with guys like that .
I was very harsh on last years wide out group but in the body of work i saw him in , he was someone i least was worried about. so many people are so high on goodwin which is fine but this guy is well above goodwin in my opinion
Originally posted by NCommand:

How are you not permanently banned in here? That's the real mystery.

But...back to cats.

I watched a full episode of Amazing World of Gumball because Pettis mentioned he loves the show. That show is pretty funny. I can see why he likes the show. I had seen it off and on, here and there, because my son watches Nick. I thought it's for kids, but the humor is cleverly written so the adults can enjoy it also.

The show where one of them was afraid to break up with a perpetually angry 'girlfriend' was hilarious. I can see where Dante might have identified his humor with one or both of the main characters, with his goofy sense of humor lol

Oh, and they are cats on the show
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jun 21, 2019 at 1:42 PM ]

What's funny about it?
nothing.. i am with you,. we used to talk about how players play the game or not play the game

Excited to see what he does year 2 cc. Was very impressed with what I saw year 1. He's a hard worker and listens to the coaches as well so I'm always on board with guys like that .
I was very harsh on last years wide out group but in the body of work i saw him in , he was someone i least was worried about. so many people are so high on goodwin which is fine but this guy is well above goodwin in my opinion

Goodwyn is good but IMO he's just about ceilinged out.

The P-man hasn't even scratched his potential yet.

I think he's going to light it up this season.
Cat people and cats RULE!
I watched a full episode of Amazing World of Gumball because Pettis mentioned he loves the show. That show is pretty funny. I can see why he likes the show. I had seen it off and on, here and there, because my son watches Nick. I thought it's for kids, but the humor is cleverly written so the adults can enjoy it also.

The show where one of them was afraid to break up with a perpetually angry 'girlfriend' was hilarious. I can see where Dante might have identified his humor with one or both of the main characters, with his goofy sense of humor lol

Oh, and they are cats on the show

Haha nice. I might have to check it out.

Sounds like something a racist would say about racist jokes.

Ignorant people making ignorant comments.
They come off as stupid.
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Jun 21, 2019 at 5:21 PM ]

• Jiks
I truthfully do think Pettis is gay and that there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Its definitely not an everyday thing having such a flamboyant dude with him mannerisms out there playing in the NFL. I think the jokes cracked here, funny or not, were all in fun moreso with people accepting it and being 100% cool with it. I don't think a single person was talking down to him or belittling him or else I would agree it's in poor taste and unacceptable.

Truthfully this world needs to lighten up. So many people looking for any excuse to be offended.
[ Edited by Jiks on Jun 21, 2019 at 5:35 PM ]
Originally posted by Jiks:
I truthfully do think Pettis is gay and that there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Its definitely not an everyday thing having such a flamboyant dude with him mannerisms out there playing in the NFL. I think the jokes cracked here, funny or not, were all in fun moreso with people accepting it and being 100% cool with it. I don't think a single person was talking down to him or belittling him or else I would agree it's in poor taste and unacceptable.

Truthfully this world needs to lighten up. So many people looking for any excuse to be offended.

You called him a gay derogatory slur and now you sound like a bigot excusing racial slurs as good natured ribbing.
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Jun 21, 2019 at 6:23 PM ]
go ahead and talk more about Pettis now

and don't say flamer or other stuff that you may or may not realize is offensive or derogatory
  • Jiks
Originally posted by RonMexico:
go ahead and talk more about Pettis now

and don't say flamer or other stuff that you may or may not realize is offensive or derogatory

Does this include the 24/7 thread?

What's funny about it?

Over 17 yards per catch as a rookie has me fired up for a year of him and JG.
Agree on Goodwin.
Share 49ersWebzone