LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 419 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pd24:
A lot of gay jokes in here and it doesn't look like the MODs care. Same guys do it every time.

Lighten up Francis. All playful innuendo
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
A lot of gay jokes in here and it doesn't look like the MODs care. Same guys do it every time.

If this guy turns out to be a over rated under achieving version of woods or jenkins. then it will not be so funny anymore
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

What's funny about it?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

What's funny about it?
nothing.. i am with you,. we used to talk about how players play the game or not play the game

What's funny about it?

If you have ask that, then it's obviously not funny to you. Not worth explaining.

Like when you have to explain a joke to someone...

What's funny about it?

If you have ask that, then it's obviously not funny to you. Not worth explaining.

Sounds like a problem on your end. Try actually being funny so people don't have to ask

How are you not permanently banned in here? That's the real mystery.

But...back to cats.

Originally posted by cciowa:

What's funny about it?
nothing.. i am with you,. we used to talk about how players play the game or not play the game

Excited to see what he does year 2 cc. Was very impressed with what I saw year 1. He's a hard worker and listens to the coaches as well so I'm always on board with guys like that .

Well, neither you or anybody else bothered to report any of these posts or complain about them, so not sure how you have decided that the mods dont care.

What's funny about it?

Sounds like a problem on your end. Try actually being funny so people don't have to ask

I find it funny, hehe. Some people find it funny, haha. And some people like yourself never break a facial expression over it. But you can't tell people to not try to be funny when you don't like it.

That's sensorship of humor. The most agregious of sensorship.

What's funny about it?

I find it funny, hehe. Some people find it funny, haha. And some people like yourself never break a facial expression over it. But you can't tell people to not try to be funny when you don't like it.

463 pages of celebrating this national treasure.

What's funny about it?

I'm just trying to help you out and to step up your game. Nothing worse than an unfunny person trying to crack jokes.
back on track

What's funny about it?

I'm just trying to help you out and to step up your game. Nothing worse than an unfunny person trying to crack jokes.

Veiled help. No thanks
Originally posted by NCommand:
And that half-shirt. Them boots were probably made for walk'n too.

elephant in the room.
Share 49ersWebzone