There are 210 users in the forums

49ers select WR Dante Pettis in 2nd round

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
Shades of OBJ on this play. It's a risky proposition to press Pettis. Dude will snap your ankles.

If pettis can make that first tackler miss (like on that play) he's in the endzone with that speed and Cat RAC ability.
Put sunscreen on. Gotta protect your fur.

Originally posted by Giedi:
Shades of OBJ on this play. It's a risky proposition to press Pettis. Dude will snap your ankles.

If pettis can make that first tackler miss (like on that play) he's in the endzone with that speed and Cat RAC ability.

C = Catch
A = After
T = Throw
Originally posted by NCommand:
C = Catch
A = After
T = Throw

Catch
All
Touchdowns
Originally posted by OsBoogie:
C = Catch
A = After
T = Throw

Catch
All
Touchdowns

Celebrating After Touchdowns

He's getting ready to go to a Pride Parade

C = Catch
A = After
T = Throw

If he gets defenders to run after him to make the tackle, wouldn't it still simply be RAC-- Run After Cat 🐈
The Pheline Phenom
Considering Pettis got challenged by KS last year, coach liking his progress is a good sign.

• 9moon
  • Veteran
IF he stays healthy, I see 8 TDs from this guy easily..

as long as we don't send him on a crossing route, or one of those skinny post pattern..

Cat RAC fever!

Please don't take this the wrong way, because honestly I don't care one way or the other: There's no way that Pettis isn't gay.
I freaking love this guy!

Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

Please don't take this the wrong way, because honestly I don't care one way or the other: There's no way that Pettis isn't gay.

Here's El Gato deflecting that insinuation.

Share 49erswebzone