There are 148 users in the forums

49ers select WR Dante Pettis in 2nd round

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Dante on adding more weight and strength, working on contested passes, punt returns, consistent routes, Wes's influence, etc. Good stuff. Good kid.

He's 10 pounds heavier now than last season. 197 vs 187. That will help.

all that basketball and relaxing with cats on instragram packed on the muscle

Totally. He looks thicker to me. LOL
Speed. My favorite word when it comes to football.
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
Pettis and VD should have a baby
Originally posted by Jiks:
Pettis and VD should have a baby

• FL9er
  • Veteran
He's got 10 lbs on me and you guys think he's scrawny. Then again I'm not a professional football player.
Originally posted by FL9er:
He's got 10 lbs on me and you guys think he's scrawny. Then again I'm not a professional football player.

Some of the dudes saying it might still live in their mom's basement and eat Cheetos all day lol.
Kyle talking live about his need to keep kicking Dante in the butt.
[ Edited by NCommand on Jun 11, 2019 at 12:40 PM ]

What did he say?

wut

According to Shanny, everything seems to come easy to Pettis because he's talented. So Shanny challenged him to do more.

Seems like Shanny is thinking breakout year for the kitty like Kittle. I agreed
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
According to Shanny, everything seems to come easy to Pettis because he's talented. So Shanny challenged him to do more.

Yeah, Kyle said he was literally texting him every day in the off season (his way of keeping him focused) and he said he was saying all the right things but when he showed up, he proved it with the added weight/strength and focus. Excited for him but he's so mellow (his blessing and curse) Kyle knows he needs to keep kicking him in the butt and challenging him mentally because he's so sharp.

Yeah, Kyle said he was literally texting him every day in the off season (his way of keeping him focused) and he said he was saying all the right things but when he showed up, he proved it with the added weight/strength and focus. Excited for him but he's so mellow (his blessing and curse) Kyle knows he needs to keep kicking him in the butt and challenging him mentally because he's so sharp.

Reminded me so much of John Taylor. That dude was smooth and laid back too. Bill, you need a kick returner in a pinch? Take that return to the endzone. How am I doing?

Taylor's passion was to drive a truck. Dante wants to relax at home, let the cats lick his big toe. Same
Reminded me so much of John Taylor. That dude was smooth and laid back too. Bill, you need a kick returner in a pinch? Take that return to the endzone. How am I doing?

Taylor's passion was to drive a truck. Dante wants to relax at home, let the cats lick his big toe. Same

Perhaps!
I actually think Pettis is going to be our #1 WR. I think he has all the tools and when you look at his rookie #'s even while missing a few games, it just seems like he didn't even crack the surface on how good he can be.

I slept on his skills a little bit but when watching him I can see greatness in there. I just wish he would workout with J. Rice the way other WR's have. Pick the GOAT's brain a little bit.
Share 49erswebzone