There are 247 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pd24:
Lol. Claim something is true, gets asked for a link, says I don't have it.

It's in here. Visit this thread more.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Lol. Claim something is true, gets asked for a link, says I don't have it.

It's in here. Visit this thread more.

If it wasn't full of made up stuff, I would
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

I don't know NC I think we need to get a team together to fact check all your claims

Haha. A crack investigation team. You shouldn't need to. I post daily in here for you. You just choose what you want to believe or ignore what you want. And that's cool. You could follow him yourself and see the truth with your own eyes. I usually just post the entertaining stuff mostly.

And shouldn't you be over in the Jimmie Ward thread defending that FO move? Hehe

I read his twitter feed and have read every tweet you copied and pasted here...never once seen a tweet from him talking about being scared of returning punts...and while I've heard you say he's scared and we have questioned you on it, this is the first time I've heard you reference a specific tweet from him talking about being scared . No worries just seems odd
Lol Seeing as how I didn't like it when they brought him back this year , no
If it wasn't full of made up stuff, I would

K.
I read his twitter feed and have read every tweet you copied and pasted here...never once seen a tweet from him talking about being scared of returning punts...and while I've heard you say he's scared and we have questioned you on it, this is the first time I've heard you reference a specific tweet from him talking about being scared . No worries just seems odd
Lol Seeing as how I didn't like it when they brought him back this year , no

No problemo.

See, I knew I had faith in you for a reason.
  • Jiks
"If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us"

Hermann Hesse
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jiks:
"If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us"

Hermann Hesse

b******t. why do i despise the Kardashians?
  • pd24
  • Veteran

Hermann Hesse

Good quote
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Hermann Hesse

Because you are a whore who likes eggplants?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

Hermann Hesse

oh damn....

Hermann Hesse

oh damn....

Hermann Hesse

oh damn....

Now we're back to having fun in here!

Hermann Hesse

Hermann Hesse

I'm with the "not worth the risk" crowd about Pettis doing returns during the regular season, but come playoff time (hope, hope, hope) then I'd cut him loose because there won't be a next game if they don't win. Of course, using him to do returns during the season may make it more likely that they'll make it to the post-season, so...

This is a tough call. If he gets put out for the year on a return then it will become obvious that they shouldn't have done it. But then, if they have him do returns, he could very well add enough boost that the team wins an extra game or two and the "let him loose" crowd can pat themselves on the back for being right. But I just tilt toward caution with Pettis. I don't think he's soft, but he doesn't have a robust NFL level build and hasn't fashioned himself to be a physical WR so I think he will be somewhat more prone to injury on returns than even some other receiver-returners that are similar in size. That said, if they decide to turn him loose on returns, I'll be excited to see what he can do.
[ Edited by 49erphan on May 23, 2019 at 8:23 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone