There are 131 users in the forums

Montana the 🐐

Originally posted by IHATELOWELLCOHN:
Your high off your ass if you think Brady is better. He can go to 100 SBs it won't change my mind. I've SEEN them BOTH. Joe is better and makes it look better. Tom Brady is awesome in a watered down version of football. Great!

You're entitled to your opinion but nothing I said in that post was incorrect. I don't have an issue with people simply thinking Montana was better.

What I take issues with are people trying to bash Brady for stupid reasons just to prop up Joe. If you're going to come in here and say Joe was better because such and such...then make sure it's legit.

If you just happen to think Joe is better because his IT factor was better and it took more to have that level of clutch in his era there is no way I can argue that. But no reason to put down Brady, not by 49er fans because there are a TON of similarities there outside of the different era situations.
What is Carr smoking?

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
What is Carr smoking?

Suffering from the effects of CTE.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
What is Carr smoking?

Trying a hot take to save his job?

Is it a requisite of the NFL Network for you to be a 49ers Hater in order to work there??Dukes,Heath Evens,Nate Burleson.
Carr's reasoning is total b.s.. Just because Walsh had a great system was only half of it. It still has to be executed on the field and Joe was the master when real football was still being played.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Carr's reasoning is total b.s.. Just because Walsh had a great system was only half of it. It still has to be executed on the field and Joe was the master when real football was still being played.

This to the 100th power.
Social media ripped him a new one for this embarrassingly bad take as he deserved
He was wearing the wrong uniform at the time.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Lol, I wanted to like Carr... Hell, I tried. But that just went out the window, dudes a total moron.

Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Social media ripped him a new one for this embarrassingly bad take as he deserved

The comments in that tweet are gold.
You can argue Brady or Montana. You could even throw in Elway or Unitas. But to say Montana isn't in the top 10 is just stupid. Maybe he doesn't have a top 10 arm but there are many things that go into making a great QB and Montana has nearly every single one. Carr on the other hand only had an arm. Everything else was missing including a brain.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

But you can sit there and say that about any good qb and their system
What is Carr smoking?

Lol. Carr is an a$$hole. He is hate and hater. They hate the Niners hater for the world.
Is this the same guy that ranked his brother #4 on his QB rankings last year lol
Share 49erswebzone