There are 190 users in the forums

Montana the 🐐

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wonder how many rings Montana would have if he played in an era where QBs couldn't be hit.
Originally posted by jdzimme3:
Wonder how many rings Montana would have if he played in an era where QBs couldn't be hit.

"He would need more fingers than me." - Jason Pierre-Paul.
Originally posted by Kyzen:
Originally posted by ronniefreakinlott42:
I'd like to know who Alex Smith likes in the game, LOL.

Elvis Grbacs opinion holds more value I think....

Don't forget Steve's DeBerg and Bono's opinion.

More than Brady, that's for sure. I've been disgusted by how much the NFL pampered Brady. So many new rules were introduced and changed just to protect him... Would love to see a nose tackle spear Brady the way Jim Burt did to Montana..
[ Edited by kronik on Feb 1, 2020 at 1:09 PM ]
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Jimmy future GOAT with potentially 7 super bowls. He already has 2 (with the pats) he just needs 4 more (after Sunday)

I like your optimism but no way will the Niners win 5 more SBs. Jimmy isn't 22 so he doesn't have a lot of years left and no way are the Niners or any other team going to run off 5 wins in 10 years. Not in this era of parity and not in the division they play in. The NFC west isn't like the AFC east.

After today, it's only "4 Super Bowls" in 9 years. 😎
  • jcs
  • Veteran

Brady and Montana's careers are separated by 5 years.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Brady the easy GOAT.

Montana doesn't care about you.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Jimmy future GOAT with potentially 7 super bowls. He already has 2 (with the pats) he just needs 4 more (after Sunday)

I like your optimism but no way will the Niners win 5 more SBs. Jimmy isn't 22 so he doesn't have a lot of years left and no way are the Niners or any other team going to run off 5 wins in 10 years. Not in this era of parity and not in the division they play in. The NFC west isn't like the AFC east.
There is no cap on coaches, and I think we have one of the best. Bellicheat needs a franchise QB and an edge rusher. I dont see too many teams out there with a young QB and a rookie soon-to-be hall of fame edge rusher. I think he has a fair chance, especially with Kyle being his coach.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Brady the easy GOAT.

Montana doesn't care about you.

The truth hurts.
WTF!? Glad his grandchildren are alright.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Coming up clutch once again.
The GOAT QB and Grandfather
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
WTF!? Glad his grandchildren are alright.

I saw this earlier. Crazy Joe's grand child.

Probably less since he would also be in a salary cap era and you would be paying him a lot.
NFL Throwback just posted this on YT. I think this guy turned out alright.

Share 49ersWebzone