LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 210 users in the forums

Jerick 'Jet' McKinnon is a Chief.

Shop 49ers game tickets
What's this dude's problem? Why's he so salty after the 49ers had his back after his injury? Was he just mad that he was, at best, the 3rd best RB on our roster?

Loved that 3rd and 30+ rush against the Jets that he had, I'll probably remember that play for a long time, but I'm ready to bid adieu to this guy. Can we move this thread to NFL Talk yet?

And yes, I realize the irony in how salty I'm being too, lol.
I'm with you, ElDannMann. I have no idea why he is so upset. He earned a ton of money for doing nothing for this franchise.
I'm thinking he might've had a beef with the medical staff?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
I'm thinking he might've had a beef with the medical staff?

Wouldn't be the first former 49er with a beef with our medical staff.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I'm with you, ElDannMann. I have no idea why he is so upset. He earned a ton of money for doing nothing for this franchise.
x3
I really don't understand the hostility in his comments regarding staying with the team. I mean the 49ers are the ones who didn't get any value from his contract. The organization gave this guy plenty of chances and opportunities to stay on the roster despite this guy gettting injured every season.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
It's like he heard his girl was gonna break up with him so he's telling his friends he's going to break up first
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
It's like he heard his girl was gonna break up with him so he's telling his friends he's going to break up first

Originally posted by Goatie:

Sounds about right.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by Goatie:

Sounds about right.

Yep

Hated this signing from day 1
Agree, didn't like paying a RB in Shanahans system, when we can find them on scrap heaps else where or pennies. Like that we're rolling with Mostert-Wilson-Hasty as our top 3 next year, hopefully we look for another RB late in the draft, or bring in 2 UDFA's to battle for PS and first call up if an injury happens.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Remember that thing that happened years ago and literally doesn't effect us anymore? I'm pissed!!!
It's hard to understand why someone we just paid more than most of us would earn in 3 lifetimes, let alone two yrs,....yet his parting shots were not only bad taste but also angry. Now it could be he is just hacked off, but it also could be that he has a permanent injury that will preclude him from ever playing again, and this bitterness at being let go is just a show to hide the fact he has nothing left from a medical physical standpoint. At least, when last seen here he sure wasn't much. It's possible this was all for show to hide the fact he is damaged goods....and is just looking for some sucker team to give him one last payday..

then again, maybe he is just an ungrateful bad mannered pissant.
Well, everybody out there is hustling.Good riddance either way.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
It's hard to understand why someone we just paid more than most of us would earn in 3 lifetimes, let alone two yrs,....yet his parting shots were not only bad taste but also angry. Now it could be he is just hacked off, but it also could be that he has a permanent injury that will preclude him from ever playing again, and this bitterness at being let go is just a show to hide the fact he has nothing left from a medical physical standpoint. At least, when last seen here he sure wasn't much. It's possible this was all for show to hide the fact he is damaged goods....and is just looking for some sucker team to give him one last payday..

then again, maybe he is just an ungrateful bad mannered pissant.
Share 49ersWebzone