There are 195 users in the forums

Jerick 'Jet' McKinnon is a Chief.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by NCommand:
NC debates with NY on pass protection concerns ---- pass protection stats instantly show up on DL's Twitter feed.

Hmmmm.

We love ya NY85. Good sport.

Lombardi is probably one of the biggest "pass-pro is a problem" beat writers. Sounds like NC too me

Ohhhh. Ehem. I think I hear my wife calling.

Haha
Would be nice to see McKinnon on the field this season
Originally posted by tohara3:
Would be nice to see McKinnon on the field this season

Indeed
  • thl408
Nice, he looks good. Keep him in bubble wrap until week 1.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

MM's not one to blow smoke, either.
Oh, my goodness from Matt, is quite an endorsement . He isn't a rah rah guy, so for him to say that....then we all will look forward to seeing Jet turned loose.

Remember when so many wanted him cut just because he got hurt?
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Remember when so many wanted him cut just because he got hurt?

lets not jinx it yet.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

If McKinnon and Taylor continue there comebacks this offensive can truly be dynamic and Jimmy with have to more reliable receivers and with Deebo for maybe a couple games, these two good really help bridge the gap till Deebo gets and when he does are offensive could be elite I'm very excited to see all these guys on the field Shanahan should really be able to open this offensive even more which will be a nightmare for the defensive coordinators we face. I'm excited to see these guys on the field this could be quite the year for Jimmy G
Originally posted by Mahoganyrush:
If McKinnon and Taylor continue there comebacks this offensive can truly be dynamic and Jimmy with have to more reliable receivers and with Deebo for maybe a couple games, these two good really help bridge the gap till Deebo gets and when he does are offensive could be elite I'm very excited to see all these guys on the field Shanahan should really be able to open this offensive even more which will be a nightmare for the defensive coordinators we face. I'm excited to see these guys on the field this could be quite the year for Jimmy G

Nice post! I keep preaching the same thing especially with a short passing game which we lacked to running back's last year and Trent Taylor is the man on third downs.
Share 49ersWebzone