LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 293 users in the forums

Jerick 'Jet' McKinnon is a Chief.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Had a fellow Niner fan tell me that McKinnon said he was gonna take a huge pay cut to stay on the roster next season. That he felt like he didn't give the organization anything yet and wants to do right by the Niners. I can't find it anywhere. Any truth to this?
All the RB's & Juice wearing McKinnon jerseys on fhe AZ trip. I love this TEAM
Can you imagine a healthy McKinnon in this offense 😳. Oh well
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:

would have been sick, I think people can envision why they signed him after watching the run game this yr.
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:

That's Coleman.....
Originally posted by matt49er:
Had a fellow Niner fan tell me that McKinnon said he was gonna take a huge pay cut to stay on the roster next season. That he felt like he didn't give the organization anything yet and wants to do right by the Niners. I can't find it anywhere. Any truth to this?

If so that would be huge.
  • thl408

Yeah I'd say there's a lot of truth to the bolded.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
he will never play a snap for us
  • thl408
Someone here posted that the RBs wore a Jet jersey because it was a ghost costume since Jet has been a ghost. lol
Keep forgetting he's on our roster.

• thl408
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by thl408:
Someone here posted that the RBs wore a Jet jersey because it was a ghost costume since Jet has been a ghost. lol

Oh wow. Kinda messed up.

Oh I didn't mean the 49er RBs actually thought that. It was a joke by the poster. At least I think it was.

Lol ouch. I'd say cut him and continue with the formula: Find an lightning quick RB from a small school in the 6th or 7th round.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners_D:

Lol ouch. I'd say cut him and continue with the formula: Find an lightning quick RB from a small school in the 6th or 7th round.

no expert but we could sure use his money to keep some people who actually contribute for us in a good way
With how well Breida, Mostert and, to a lesser extent Coleman, have done I completely forgot about McKinnon until I glanced the IR list.
This guy ain't a Niner he's a hospital patient
Share 49ersWebzone