LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Jerick 'Jet' McKinnon is a Chief.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Well before? He tore it before week 1 last year.

Exactly, it hasn't even been a year. He tore it in September of last year . He's right on the timetable to be healthy soon. The ACL has not been reinjured. Just a flare up from rehab, totally normal.

Sir we are like 10 days from it being "a full year". I don't know that this argument holds. I'm not hating, I hope he does well. We could use him. But flare ups 1 year out are a reason for concern. Hopefully the PRP induces some healing.

People just reaching at this point , when it's all said and done tho I doubt this guy will ever make a real impact on this team, another bad contract and holding out hope hoping they pan out but not everyone recovers like jaylon smith did, hard to come back from this
Jet's big debut might never happen. I'm not sure he made the trip to KC.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
People just reaching at this point , when it's all said and done tho I doubt this guy will ever make a real impact on this team, another bad contract and holding out hope hoping they pan out but not everyone recovers like jaylon smith did, hard to come back from this

The thing about it also , he could wake up one day and his knee is stiff. The fact that he still has a lot of pain is concerning. I'm not confident in him returning ,
At this point we have three very good running backs and also catch, we really don't need him
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
THERE'S BEEN AN AWAKENING!!!

LYNCH AND SHANNY'S GOIN THRU MY POSTS !!!

.. AND i FELT IT !!!

THE BAD SIGNINGSSSSS... AND THE LIGHHHHHHHTTTT !!!

JET NEXT JET NEXXXTTTT !!!

Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

Good news. We will see how it goes this time. I think Richburg, Bosa, Verrett, Taylor, and even K Williams' availabilities are more important than McKinnon at this point. We are going to be fine with Brieda and Coleman at RB anyway.
[ Edited by littleken on Aug 27, 2019 at 2:39 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
just cut this scrub already and keep Wilson.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
just cut this scrub already and keep Wilson.

LOL. No
They should game plan so Jet runs for 100, catches for 80 and CJ throws for 400. Then hit up IND and HOU.

Originally posted by Joecool:
They should game plan so Jet runs for 100, catches for 80 and CJ throws for 400. Then hit up IND and HOU.

This guy gets it.
Originally posted by Joecool:

I really doubt he plays Thursday night.
Knee brace aint really a good sign for a player like him, means he is still worried about his knee. If he isnt confident in running and cutting then he wont be playing. Plus he shouldn't really be taking that many snaps from Coleman and Brieda, those two were working all offseason while he was still rehabbing. I think it's just unfair for McKinnon to steal snaps from them. And I think Kyle knows this as well.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers90sBaby:
Knee brace aint really a good sign for a player like him, means he is still worried about his knee. If he isnt confident in running and cutting then he wont be playing. Plus he shouldn't really be taking that many snaps from Coleman and Brieda, those two were working all offseason while he was still rehabbing. I think it's just unfair for McKinnon to steal snaps from them. And I think Kyle knows this as well.

I agree. I know he'll be on the team but I'm expecting/hoping they ease him slowly since we dont really need him yet. But even with just Breida Coleman and Mostert we look pretty good with our Arbys.
Originally posted by 49ers90sBaby:

I think he goes on IR to start the year as soon as cuts are made
Share 49ersWebzone