There are 174 users in the forums

Jerick 'Jet' McKinnon is a Chief.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Heroism:
This dude might be the pound-for-pound strongest player on the team. Hell, he might be the strongest period lol. Dude is a freak. I hope he's healthy.

Spider graphs are fun

32 reps at 209 lbs lol
Originally posted by NYniner85:
This dude might be the pound-for-pound strongest player on the team. Hell, he might be the strongest period lol. Dude is a freak. I hope he's healthy.

Spider graphs are fun

That looks more like a parachute...trying to slow him down!
32 reps at 209 lbs lol

That's 225-lb benchpress, holy s**t

They said that was why he was so good in pass protection despite his size
Really hope he's healthy. I imagine it will take him close to half the season to get his footing, but he is a weapon when healthy
His measurable is a poncho
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Really hope he's healthy. I imagine it will take him close to half the season to get his footing, but he is a weapon when healthy

Jet's ability to pass block could get Juice some more targets when we use 21 personnel . Looking forward to seeing these two on the field together.
Originally posted by John_Candy:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Jet's ability to pass block could get Juice some more targets when we use 21 personnel . Looking forward to seeing these two on the field together.

Good point.
Is he gonna be ready for TC?
Any reports on his progress?

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

he'll most likely be ready. Shanahan already said he would be ready for camp. But it would take him awhile to get into shape
I think he's chomping at the bit to prove his worth.
I just cant imagine McKinnon getting a lead role, he will probably be more of a receiver. Coleman is much better than him. RBS that big shouldn't be able to catch or run that fast. He also is a very tough runner. Barring injury , I think Coleman runs with this all the way
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

My guess is they ease him back in and they will have him inactive on game day until week 5 against the Browns. No point in rushing him back when we have Coleman, Breida and Mostert holding it down
Coleman, Brieda, and Mostert are def a formidable RB committee, but when Jet comes back its going to add so much more of a dynamic to our offense. im very excited to see how Shanahan calls the plays.
Share 49ersWebzone