There are 120 users in the forums

Jerick 'Jet' McKinnon is a 49er!

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Very good speed, good pass catcher but questionable vision and pass protection. I think we overpaid to (4yrs $31mil)

Believe in The Marathe.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
i know nothing about him. is he an upgrade from hyde or what

Totally different. Pass catching RB with great speed.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Great news. He and Joe Williams at RB1 and Breida and Mostert at RB2.

When did Williams become RB1?
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Really good speed and hands but questionable vision and pass protection. I don't like what they paid for him. Would have much rather drafted a RB in the 2nd or 3rd rd....

What are the numbers?
Wait what!!! For that price? Wow!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Great news. He and Joe Williams at RB1 and Breida and Mostert at RB2.

When did Williams become RB1?

My thought. I still think we draft a RB.
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 13m13 minutes agoMore
One of the most surprising deals of free agency will be Jerrick McKinnon's with the 49ers: It is expected to be a four-year deal worth $30 million -- an average of $7.5 million per year, per source.
Originally posted by Niners4ever:
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 13m13 minutes agoMore
One of the most surprising deals of free agency will be Jerrick McKinnon's with the 49ers: It is expected to be a four-year deal worth $30 million -- an average of $7.5 million per year, per source.

RB1 money
The price seems high but lets wait until we see the real contract value. I have my doubts the guarantees are high.

Like the player, don't like the number. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he and Breida serve a bit of the same purpose, correct?

I'd still expect a draft pick on RB given that Williams is still an enigma.

EDIT: good point by some on the true numbers/guarantees, a la Sherman. What are people's thoughts on McKinnon vs. Breida as far as fit, ceiling? Also: if these two are our main RBs, even if Williams contributes, we are going to throw +65% of the time....
[ Edited by kelson49er on Mar 14, 2018 at 6:14 AM ]
Smfh
Originally posted by miked1978:
The price seems high but lets wait until we see the real contract value. I have my doubts the guarantees are high.

I agree. It cant be that price. It must be incentive laden. That price per year would be ridiculous for him. Just absolutely bonkers!
Ok RB, but way too high on the money.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DickNasty:
Smfh

Share 49erswebzone