I envision Kilgore getting blown off the LOS as a RG. Lol
Nice! I like this one a lot.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
perfect!!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
He will be our Alex Mack and our best center since Jeremy Newberry IMO. Although, I suspect he may start at guard for 2018 and eventually replace Kilgore at center....

NOOOOOOooooooo! He has to start at center!

CC will pull his hair out if he doesn't.

I really think that if you solidify that center position, those guards that we have become much more effective. If Garnet and Magnuson are halfway decent this year, you have the makings of a very solid line once they get the reps needed for the ZBS.
[ Edited by Giedi on Mar 13, 2018 at 8:09 AM ]
Originally posted by cciowa:
perfect!!

Oh a happy cc! Haven't seen that in a while lol
Nelson is off the board IMO
We got some lithe movers in Garnett-Kilgore-Richburg now.
Originally posted by Arsenal2004:
Oh okay, that's a little concerning, it'll be interesting to see if he can move passed the concussion issue.

The Giants were tanking and basically banished him.

Originally posted by 49er_Rider:

Not completely but he could get pushed down a little. But so far it looks like we're going pass rusher or linebacker or receiver with first pick.
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:

Not necessarily. Richburg is a C, not a G.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Fresh49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
wasn't the Giants O-line TERRIBLE last season??

Um yea, about that, I was jus thinking the same.

I think that whole team was terrible, but I trust Kyle to pick his guy. I didn't think Goodwin would amount to anything, and i was wrong.

To be fair they were terrible because he was missing. He got a concussion early after two years injury free. It seems they handled it the right way and sat him for the whole year so hopefully it doesn't lead to future issues. There were rumblings that he was among the future elite at the center position before he went down. It seems like Kilgore has increasing odds of being a back up center and starting guard...but I imagine camp and the draft still have a lot to say about that.
Share 49ersWebzone