LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 209 users in the forums

Weston Richburg (retired)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
We're 2 weeks away from being a year of when this guy last played. What's the prognosis is he going to play this year?

Him and Blair were supposed to be ready by week 12 but haven't heard anything yet. I think we'll know more next week after the bye.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Him and Blair were supposed to be ready by week 12 but haven't heard anything yet. I think we'll know more next week after the bye.

Who?
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Not sure on the status of his contract.

At any rate we need to invest in a quality replacement in next draft ot FA.

They don't save much by declining his option for 2021, only about $2.822M, and before anyone asks about Post June 1, it won't help the team when they need to retain so many key FAs in the offseason, as the 49ers won't get the money until June 2nd. Plus I know the whole well we need to extend Warner talk, but we can easily use some cap room like with Kittle, and get Warner extended easily, we don't need to reserve a boatload of cap room for him, not smart to front load a deal when the cap won't be higher than probably $198.2M.

Thanks!
I don't think Ryan Jensen has ever missed a start. Another f**k up by this front office to sign Weston Richburg over Ryan Jensen.
Besides not having any heart, what's wrong with him?

I know they both had set backs so don't count on them coming back. Especially if there is nothing to play for. Which is looking that way.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Besides not having any heart, what's wrong with him?

not enough toughness.
Originally posted by Heroism:
I don't think Ryan Jensen has ever missed a start. Another f**k up by this front office to sign Weston Richburg over Ryan Jensen.

Calling BS on this one bud. He wanted to go to TB. I believe he's got some family in that area. Jensen to TB was literally a done deal before FA even began. Kinda hard to say it's a FK up when the player(s) don't want to come to CA.

Originally posted by 951NINER:

I know they both had set backs so don't count on them coming back. Especially if there is nothing to play for. Which is looking that way.

f**k that, Richburg needs to play to see if it's worth keeping him next year or not. He's been collecting free paychecks all year, he needs to at least earn the last few.
"Are you injured at work? We're doing clinical trials at the San Francisco 49ers headquarters and are willing to pay up to $27M for your participation in this study. This is a 3 year clinical trial. Call today!"
Originally posted by NCommand:
"Are you injured at work? We're doing clinical trials at the San Francisco 49ers headquarters and are willing to pay up to $27M for your participation in this study. This is a 3 year clinical trial. Call today!"

Tdee dee Ford would be the first one in line
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Tdee dee Ford would be the first one in line

This guy is one of the most over valued players on our team here in the zone.. and in regards to ford.. f**k him
Originally posted by 951NINER:

f**k that, Richburg needs to play to see if it's worth keeping him next year or not. He's been collecting free paychecks all year, he needs to at least earn the last few.

He's an average center that can't stay healthy. He's not worth keeping
Share 49ersWebzone