There are 115 users in the forums

Weston Richburg

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Just draft a center. Why hope and pray that he'll be ready?

TBH....and I don't like saying it. But it is likely he will re-injure himself again.

He is fragile, but Garland is solid. We def draft a guy for guard center/ but people who are saying to reach for one in the first round when NOBODY is worth it are crazy. You dont pass up game breaking talents for a developmental center that shouldnt need to start right away unless both Richburg and Garland go down in camp....if we even have camp.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
He is fragile, but Garland is solid. We def draft a guy for guard center/ but people who are saying to reach for one in the first round when NOBODY is worth it are crazy. You dont pass up game breaking talents for a developmental center that shouldnt need to start right away unless both Richburg and Garland go down in camp....if we even have camp.

Very true. Unless Ruiz falls to us
Originally posted by bzborow1:
I agree interior offensive line is an area where the team should look to find upgrades, but early in the draft? I'm not so sure there is value there. If we are talking early in the draft, my top priority areas would be CB and WR, with OT on the list should a good one slide to them.

I love the reporting and misinformation going around right now. The following things are or have been said:

- The 49ers are desperate for a replacement for Buckner, looking at Kinlaw.
- The 49ers are going to target a WR early.
- The 49ers are looking to trade the 31st pick.
- The 49ers are looking to trade down with both 1st round picks.
- The 49ers are looking to trade Breida.
- The 49ers are looking to trade Coleman and keep Breida.
- The 49ers are looking to trade Ford, Tartt, and Alexander.

It's hilarious, really. I've bolded the one I believe the most simply because they need to maintain a good cycle of players coming in and leaving their roster. They have cap space issues and the number one way you can maintain it is to keep a steady stream of younger and cheaper players [with talent] coming through.

To your first point, if we trade back to the early 20's there's your value for C/G. And XWR is low value at 13 if you factor in Kittle as his true #1 WR plus Deebo #2. So I guess it's all relative when it comes to draft value. Ha.

When you factor in team need and what really cost us a Superbowl, IOL is all value.
[ Edited by NCommand on Apr 22, 2020 at 2:30 PM ]
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Just draft a center. Why hope and pray that he'll be ready?

TBH....and I don't like saying it. But it is likely he will re-injure himself again.

Cesear Ruiz says
Originally posted by elguapo:

Originally posted by NCommand:

Ruiz at 31 would be awesome!
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

That'd be the steal of the draft.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

0 chance he makes it to 31. It would be nice though!
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

0 chance he makes it to 31. It would be nice though!

The ravens or Seattle would take him in a heartbeat there is no way he's lasting that long. Even Dallas might reach for him or trade back to get him
Share 49erswebzone