LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Weston Richburg (retired)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Hope this guy can be healthy for the season

Slim chances. Guy is always hurt

only with us it seems with giants I think he played a few full seasons.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Hope this guy can be healthy for the season

Slim chances. Guy is always hurt

only with us it seems with giants I think he played a few full seasons.

Yup. If we just had him healthy for the Super Bowl we would've won it. He's very good and pass protection and definitely would've helped especially against Chris Jones
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Still no news.

he was put on active/PUP list 3 days ago.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Still no news.

How did I miss this David Lombardi?

I still can't find it
https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/49ers-weston-richburg-shifts-to-pup-list/
This punk ass b***h. It looks like jimmy ward's p***y virus transmitted to b***hburg
https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/49ers-weston-richburg-shifts-to-pup-list/

Thanks
Still no news.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Still no news.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
So can we finally put the debate to rest that Richburg is a dependable starter? If he's on the PUP now that means he'll miss six weeks. I say we move on, have a real battle for OC and there needs to be some realistic talk about the OL possibly struggling a bit at the start because we don't have starter quality personnel at OC.
Not much choice now. Whoever they put there at center, is going to be critical. I hope they have the horses to do it. We shall see. I think they have enough talent at the OLine squad to do it. I think they have a much deeper squad this year than last year.

Originally posted by Giedi:
So can we finally put the debate to rest that Richburg is a dependable starter? If he's on the PUP now that means he'll miss six weeks. I say we move on, have a real battle for OC and there needs to be some realistic talk about the OL possibly struggling a bit at the start because we don't have starter quality personnel at OC.
Not much choice now. Whoever they put there at center, is going to be critical. I hope they have the horses to do it. We shall see. I think they have enough talent at the OLine squad to do it. I think they have a much deeper squad this year than last year.

Already using the depth before the season even starts. Kinlaw better play both ways!
coward.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Giedi:

Already using the depth before the season even starts. Kinlaw better play both ways!

Well its how you finish. If Richburg is available toward the end of the season, at that point he will add to our depth.

Kinlaw *could* probably play both ways.
Hopefully someone steps up and proves we don't need him and then we could cut or trade him and free up $11 Million in cap space for 2021.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Tired of acting like Garland and others are lesser Centers. Especially relative to compensation.

No need for him in 2021.
Share 49ersWebzone