LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

Weston Richburg (retired)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Hopefully we draft another guard and Kilgore gets pushed to the bench. idgaf bout no damn chemistry or that G-Spot likes Kilgore. The better player needs to start. Kilgore is a good backup to have.
Originally posted by jcs:
I think we'll target a swing tackle/G in the draft.

Would be a good year to draft a future LT than can compete for LG and backup swing tackle while Staley winds down his last few seasons.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:
Whether C or G this was a much needed signing. Good move!

this is the bottom line. doc?? what does he think?
Great pickup.
Originally posted by Antix:
Hopefully we draft another guard and Kilgore gets pushed to the bench. idgaf bout no damn chemistry or that G-Spot likes Kilgore. The better player needs to start. Kilgore is a good backup to have.

That is what i talking about. Kilgore is a back up center at best.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Happy to have him. He's average. Hope people don't make him out to be something he's not. I trust Paarag with his contract.

He was considered one of the top 2 or 3 centers in football from 2015-2016 so I would say he's above average.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Happy to have him. He's average. Hope people don't make him out to be something he's not. I trust Paarag with his contract.

He was considered above average in 2015-16... not elite or anything but pretty good.
Originally posted by Hopper:
He's the player most here wanted the year we drafted Marcus Martin.

Good call - I was one of them.
Originally posted by captveg:
Whether C or G this was a much needed signing. Good move!

That's the bottom line.

Love it! Niners ready to contend now.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Arsenal2004:
What's his injury history?

He missed one game in his first three seasons. The Giants IRed him after a concussion last year which he protested and said he was ready to come back but they wouldn't take him off the IR.

Thanks for the facts!
Overall I'm cool with this signing. Hopefully we're not done yet. Remember in 2016 when we did nothing and then finally signed... Zane Beadles? Hopefully this signing works out better than that
Hopefully: Staley - Nelson - Richburg - Garnett - Brown

Two young G's playing next to veterans on both sides.
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Kilgore bye bye 😀

Na
Share 49ersWebzone