LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Any updates on improving shade areas at Levi's Stadium?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
LOL. Yorks are not going to put money into that. Put your sunscreen on and drink some water. Wear a hat. Is it really that bad? The Bay Area doesn't even get that hot does it? It's not hot like here in Southern CA. I realize the new location is hotter than the Bay old location. But how bad can it be? Maybe I am wrong. IDK about this one. I have never been to the new stadium. But I would like to go at some point eventually.

There's something wrong with the design of that stadium. There are reports that it was a retread design that was intended for candlestick with the breeze. Levis in Santa Clara just absorbs the heat and keeps it trapped, it's also facing the wrong way so you get hit by the sun in early games. Not a fan, always buy my tickets under the shade.

Ive lived in the bay area my whole life and I attended games at Candlestick.I heard about the heat at Levis(I live 10 miuntes away from it) and was thinking people were being pansies...I was wrong..I dont know what it is but the sun just beams at you.Your basically the ant in the magnyfing glass.
Cant wait for Sherman to call out fans for not being in the seats.

[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Mar 11, 2018 at 6:56 PM ]
Originally posted by 9er2k:
LOL. Yorks are not going to put money into that. Put your sunscreen on and drink some water. Wear a hat. Is it really that bad? The Bay Area doesn't even get that hot does it? It's not hot like here in Southern CA. I realize the new location is hotter than the Bay old location. But how bad can it be? Maybe I am wrong. IDK about this one. I have never been to the new stadium. But I would like to go at some point eventually.

There's something wrong with the design of that stadium. There are reports that it was a retread design that was intended for candlestick with the breeze. Levis in Santa Clara just absorbs the heat and keeps it trapped, it's also facing the wrong way so you get hit by the sun in early games. Not a fan, always buy my tickets under the shade.

Ive lived in the bay area my whole life and I attended games at Candlestick.I heard about the heat at Levis(I live 10 miuntes away from it) and was thinking people were being pansies...I was wrong..I dont know what it is but the sun just beams at you.Your basically the ant in the magnyfing glass.
its pretty much pansies

The suns side of the stick got hot and if you didn't put sunscreen on you will get burnt.
Levi's is not facing the wrong way. the EZ are North and south, just like the stick

Sit in the sun in any stadium in Aug/Sept and it's going to get hot
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

its pretty much pansies

The suns side of the stick got hot and if you didn't put sunscreen on you will get burnt.
Levi's is not facing the wrong way. the EZ are North and south, just like the stick

I've been to college football games in the heat of Texas and they've been more bearable than Levis.

its pretty much pansies

I've been to college football games in the heat of Texas and they've been more bearable than Levis.
lol, that was funny

its pretty much pansies

lol, that was funny

So you are calling him a liar then, right?
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Mar 11, 2018 at 7:30 PM ]
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

its pretty much pansies

lol, that was funny

are you saying Santa Clara is hotter than Texas, Right ?

its pretty much pansies

lol, that was funny

So then the answer is yes, you are calling him a liar. I don't get it. He's been to both and said he thinks SC is a hotter venue...so who are you to question him?
Sherman's dreads will cover the hot side

its pretty much pansies

lol, that was funny

So then the answer is yes, you are calling him a liar. I don't get it. He's been to both and said he thinks SC is a hotter venue...so who are you to question him?
I live in SC where the temp gets in the 100s less than 5 times a year a rarely in the 90s also. But i guess we are hotter than texas or maybe we are closer to the sun ?

its pretty much pansies

lol, that was funny

I live in SC where the temp gets in the 100s less than 5 times a year a rarely in the 90s also. But i guess we are hotter than texas or maybe we are closer to the sun ?

Did he say that? No he did not. He said in going to venues in TX and Levi's, the sun bearing down on you at Levi's is worse than than the heat in TX. But hey, I guess you need to try and correct someone's opinion again

its pretty much pansies

lol, that was funny

Did he say that? No he did not. He said in going to venues in TX and Levi's, the sun bearing down on you at Levi's is worse than than the heat in TX. But hey, I guess you need to try and correct someone's opinion again
Well this is a discussion board. and stating opinions like facts will get someone to reply
Well this is a discussion board. and stating opinions like facts will get someone to reply

It is a fact if he felt the sun beating down on him at Levi's was more unbearable than the heat in Texas lol. I know you get really defensive if someone says something remotely negative about Levi's , but come on man .

It is a fact if he felt the sun beating down on him at Levi's was more unbearable than the heat in Texas lol. I know you get really defensive if someone says something remotely negative about Levi's , but come on man .
that is not a fact. That does not make the sun over texas cooler than Santa Clara

that is not a fact. That does not make the sun over texas cooler than Santa Clara

Ok it's clear you don't understand what it is he's saying . Got it. Moving on.
Share 49ersWebzone