His health is very important this week.

100% Hasty is more important than a 50% Wilson
Is he on the 3games type IR?
damn. Thi s is cruel
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Is he on the 3games type IR?

Most likely he won't play for another 4-5 weeks.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Dude got his ankle rolled on. Has nothing to do with the turf at all

I saw the cleats get caught in the turf when it was rolled on. View it differently until I see it again.

Grass is a lot more forgiving when you wear cleats and get rolled up on. Turf is more forgiving obviously than coarse concrete... just to get the point across.

But these injuries aren't an either/or proposition when it comes to the turf and other bodies being involved.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Wilson, making everyone forget about Breida. Love how Wilson plays!

Not sure that was true. Breida was our #1 back until mid last season. It really was Mostert that make everyone forgot about Breida.
  • thl408
This play should have been stopped for no gain, twice.
The nose and the MIKE switch gaps and it gives the MIKE a clear shot at Wilson - nope. Then the safety crashing down - nope. +13
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners_D:
Originally posted by cciowa:
What bothers me is what we have now.. i am fine with hasty. but jet is no jet

Yeah, I don't think 'jet' will ever return to his pre-injury self. Right now after Mostert, Wilson and Hasty have shown a lot for us to be excited about.

Last year I wondered why Wilson wasn't active in more games due to red-zone effectiveness. We saw that yet again yesterday. He is just so much more physical than the other backs. Hasty seems physical too, but wilson has a good 10+ lbs on him.

shouldn't have signed him from the get go.. had they listened to me, we woulda had money for Bucko...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Niners_D:
Originally posted by cciowa:
What bothers me is what we have now.. i am fine with hasty. but jet is no jet

Yeah, I don't think 'jet' will ever return to his pre-injury self. Right now after Mostert, Wilson and Hasty have shown a lot for us to be excited about.

Last year I wondered why Wilson wasn't active in more games due to red-zone effectiveness. We saw that yet again yesterday. He is just so much more physical than the other backs. Hasty seems physical too, but wilson has a good 10+ lbs on him.

shouldn't have signed him from the get go.. had they listened to me, we woulda had money for Bucko...

Is it really a surprise that Jet isn't the same after tearing his ACL? Not many come back to pre-injury form. I think they'll let him go after this year and move on.

Originally posted by thl408:
The nose and the MIKE switch gaps and it gives the MIKE a clear shot at Wilson - nope. Then the safety crashing down - nope. +13

man how bad is Dwelley at blocking?
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Yeah that's pretty bad.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Hopper:

Yeah that's pretty bad.

Yeah I've seen get manhandled a lot this year. Shanny might wonna play someone who's gonna give better effort.

Textbook if you're talking Lawerence Phillips good
Congrats to Jeff for winning Player if the Week on your first start. Heal up as we need you healthy for the stretch run. Mostert and Wilson with a little dose of Hasty will be deadly.
Share 49ersWebzone