LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

UDFA Jeffrey Wilson RB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Shout out to Wilson who played like a man possessed last night. Just when you think Wilson is dead he comes roaring back with a big play in a big game.
Guy is the 2nd best back on the team. He and Mostret would be good just as we've been saying and then mix in Hasty and the team is more than good. The thing is that everyone is getting hurt this year.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Hope his injury doesn't have him out too long
We need 2 healthy RB excluding McKinnon. Ideally one of them is Mostert. The other one can be either Coleman, Wilson, or Hasty.
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
Guy is the 2nd best back on the team. He and Mostret would be good just as we've been saying and then mix in Hasty and the team is more than good. The thing is that everyone is getting hurt this year.

Agreed on Mostert and Wilson. Working together, they'd wear down any defense as a kind of Lightning and Thunder attack.
That is what I love about having Shanahan. We have 4 quality RBs who can fill in and be a starter. I bet Shanahan can pick up a homeless guy off the streets and the next week the guy will rush for 100 yards with 3 TDs
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
What bothers me is what we have now.. i am fine with hasty. but jet is no jet
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
Why is Coleman on the team making that money?

he is better than jet in my opinion
I forgot what thread i was in and was like "WTF are all these kudos to Russell Wilson coming from"?

Wilson did a phenomenal job. Of course he would go down injured. Now I'm scared for Hasty to start.
  • da209
  • Veteran
ran so angry !

Originally posted by cciowa:
What bothers me is what we have now.. i am fine with hasty. but jet is no jet

Yeah, I don't think 'jet' will ever return to his pre-injury self. Right now after Mostert, Wilson and Hasty have shown a lot for us to be excited about.

Last year I wondered why Wilson wasn't active in more games due to red-zone effectiveness. We saw that yet again yesterday. He is just so much more physical than the other backs. Hasty seems physical too, but wilson has a good 10+ lbs on him.
Dude got his ankle rolled on. Has nothing to do with the turf at all
In Kyle's system, any RB with good quickness can excel. He doesn't have to be big, but as long as he can hit the holes quickly he'll do well. His father was the same way. Imagine what a really great RB like Sanders or Sayers would do with the holes that this offense opens up.
I've always believed he was the 2nd best running back on the team behind Mostert.

Now we just need our guys to get healthy again so we can dominate.
Wilson, making everyone forget about Breida. Love how Wilson plays!
Share 49ersWebzone