LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

UDFA Jeffrey Wilson RB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Really hope we can keep this guy on the 53. He is our best short yardage runner and can make big plays like this last game. Gotta give some luv to this dude!
I just re-watched that TD catch today and yes JG did well just to get it off but as others have said it was behind and high and it came in hot! That was one of the better catches all year. Great play from a guy who isn't known as a pass catching back.
Originally posted by hello49:
Really hope we can keep this guy on the 53. He is our best short yardage runner and can make big plays like this last game. Gotta give some luv to this dude!

yup yup, hes our most physical runner
Our RedZone weapon

As he tried to describe it. Sounds like he didn't see the ball until he felt it coming towards his head.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 22, 2019 at 3:27 PM ]
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
I just re-watched that TD catch today and yes JG did well just to get it off but as others have said it was behind and high and it came in hot! That was one of the better catches all year. Great play from a guy who isn't known as a pass catching back.

They did say he'd been running that play all week, he was probably ready for anything.
Originally posted by adrenaline:

s**t gets me wet like erin andrews to jimmy
Hes a strong cat always moves the pile
Wilson should be moved up to #3 RB behind MOSTERT and BREIDA. Coleman is too indecisive and goes down too easily. MOSTERT hits the hole like a missile...
Originally posted by hello49:

Agree

Get rid of the Non-Producers.

Should've had him in on our last 4th down play
For the big game let's dress Wilson and bench Breida.
Breida's fumbling is a concern for sure. Wilson does have trouble holding onto the ball also. But he plays Special Teams, so his chances of sticking around next season is solid,
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
For the big game let's dress Wilson and bench Breida.

Completely agree. Breida has completely disappeared as a factor. I know the blocking hasn't been as good in his limited opportunities at least running outside, but he has ZERO excuse for the insane rate of fumbles this season. He can't be trusted, and Wilson has made the most of every opportunity he's gotten. Breida hasn't done so since probably the first quarter of the season.
I'm thinking the same thing
Share 49ersWebzone