There are 173 users in the forums

Should Rueben Foster be cut?

Should Rueben Foster be cut?

I just wanted to see what the fans think of this. Personally, I cut him today and wish him luck.
Need to see photos of the girl. If there is actual evidence that he did strike her and she wasn't going after him with a weapon, cut him.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Backstory? Well, it's probably obvious but, damn!
Traded
Originally posted by jreff22:
Need to see photos of the girl. If there is actual evidence that he did strike her and she wasn't going after him with a weapon, cut him.
This.

Hitting a woman because she pissed you off is a no-no. Especially for a 250 lb LB.

If she had a weapon, she deserves and ass whuppin.
I'll be honest...I hate losing the talent so I want to see at least what the allegations are.

However I'm beyond pissed at this kid. He may not be a thug/total d******d but he's clearly an idiot. These were my concerns with him in the draft when there was talk of taking him early.

Forget the obvious suspension that will be coming. He put the team into a horrible situation in terms of their message.

They made it clear they weren't going to tolerate domestic abuse by cutting Brock but he wasn't their guy. We all know how much they loved Foster and he was dangerously close to being #3 overall selection for us. Will they cut him? I don't know and I honestly hope they don't. Should they cut him? Yes. It will send a CLEAR message that no player is bigger than the team.

But damn I'd hate to see that talent walk out the door because another team will most certainly give him that 2nd chance and this could be his Ray Lewis moment where he wakes up and goes on to have a HOF level career.
If hes found to be guilty then he should and most likely will be cut. If not guilty all he should get is one more chance at actually making a career in the NFL, If he gets arrested anymore this year imo he'll get cut anyway.
Send him packing. Draft Smith as replacement.
Don't care if he's legally found guilty or not. A push I really despise but can live with. Anything more than that and they should cut him.

I'd cut him based off of stupidity. He got busted with weed a few weeks ago and the fact that cops needed to be called over to the house is proof that he's too dumb to de-escalate the situation.

When an argument gets too heated, jump in the car, head to the team's facilities and workout for an hour or two or until things calm down. Come back with some flowers talk things out and then have make-up sex.

Most of the time arguments can be resolved by dudes just taking the L. There's no prizes for winning an argument with your SO.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Traded

To the Raiders?
Originally posted by JBrack:
I just wanted to see what the fans think of this. Personally, I cut him today and wish him luck.

Hey. You are pretend 49ers fans. U should not allow to write here in post. You are jealous and hate and hater here.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by jreff22:
This.

Hitting a woman because she pissed you off is a no-no. Especially for a 250 lb LB.

If she had a weapon, she deserves and ass whuppin.

Please. He's struggling to stay above 230 lbs.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Hey. You are pretend 49ers fans. U should not allow to write here in post. You are jealous and hate and hater here.

And you're making sense? It's domestic violence--the cops don't show up because a couple is only arguing. This guy couldn't even keep his nose out of trouble for a month--Lynch and Shanahan need to make a statement.
Share 49erswebzone