LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

Adam Peters - Commanders GM Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Someone in NT predicted awhile back that Lynch would eventually become President of Football Operations and Peters would become GM.

I wish I could remember who it was because that appears to be a solid prediction.

You're welcome.

Hope you don't mind, but I pass that prediction off to my non-webzone friends as my own.

So thanks.
Someone in NT predicted awhile back that Lynch would eventually become President of Football Operations and Peters would become GM.

I wish I could remember who it was because that appears to be a solid prediction.

You're welcome.

Hope you don't mind, but I pass that prediction off to my non-webzone friends as my own.

So thanks.

Isn't jed the vp of football operations?
Originally posted by pdizo916:

You're welcome.

So thanks.

Isn't jed the vp of football operations?

CEO right?
CEO right?

s**t, i dunno. Whatever he does, he sucks at it.
CEO right?

He was born into it. Unfortunately he isn't required to be good at it.
CEO right?

People can hate on him all they want but he did make the brilliant call to hire John Lynch. He took a big risk and we are all reaping the benefits from it
Originally posted by goodthings19:
CEO right?

People can hate on him all they want but he did make the brilliant call to hire John Lynch. He took a big risk and we are all reaping the benefits from it

Shanny was the brilliant hire

Shanny picked Lynch
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
CEO right?

Shanny picked Lynch

York is the final word on any GM hirings regardless of who the coaching candidates prefer. He had role to play with bringing them on board. Like it or not he deserves credit
CEO right?

Shanny picked Lynch

York is the final word on any GM hirings regardless of who the coaching candidates prefer. He had role to play with bringing them on board. Like it or not he deserves credit

ill give him credit for staying out of Shannys way

which is great for the niners
CEO right?

Shanny picked Lynch

ill give him credit for staying out of Shannys way

which is great for the niners

Haha fair enough man. I honestly feel like Jed gets an unnecessary amount of hate thrown his way. He's not the incompetent tool that everyone makes him out to be.

CEO right?

Kinda not really, though. Under his watch we got jim, Kyle, and a new stadium. That's some legit success in the NFL. You can hate his guts all you want, but he's done some good things.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
CEO right?

Kinda not really, though. Under his watch we got jim, Kyle, and a new stadium. That's some legit success in the NFL. You can hate his guts all you want, but he's done some good things.

The ironic thing about Jed is after letting Harbaugh go, he asked fans to hold him accountable and that we "SHOULD jump down his throat." So by constantly hating on him ever since, we're actually giving him what he asked for. Literally...
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Jan 5, 2018 at 11:49 PM ]

Shanny picked Lynch

I can't give Jed any credit for the Kyle hire. It was the OBVIOUS move.

And a losing record, which is all that matters.

Shanny picked Lynch

I can't give Jed any credit for the Kyle hire. It was the OBVIOUS move.

And a losing record, which is all that matters.

Guys like you crack me up. It's all his fault for anything that's bad, but give zero credit for things that go right. I point and laugh at posts like yours. Nothing but empty
Guys like you crack me up. It's all his fault for anything that's bad, but give zero credit for things that go right. I point and laugh at posts like yours. Nothing but empty

I'm glad to make you chuckle....
Share 49ersWebzone