LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

Adam Peters - Commanders GM Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by susweel:
They can have lynch instead. In fact take them both. Clean house

Make Adam Peters GM and Lynch team President. Done.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:

+1 because I still don't have faith that lynch really knows what he's doing.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Just make him the GM...losing him would be massive imo

Great call!

Yep. We've been talking about it since summer that Peters is on borrowed time without a promotion. The niners need to make that change because losing him would absolutely be a blow. Move Lynch to a new fancy title and give the gm title to Peters with a nice little raise attached to it.

Way things are going I don't think they're going that route
This offseason has the potential to be the offseason from hell. Not only are we going to lose 1/4 of our roster, but a few of our coaches AND front office.
Originally posted by jcs:

+1 because I still don't have faith that lynch really knows what he's doing.

The question isn't if we as fans want that to be done. It's do Kyle and Lynch want that to be done? If they don't, they're potentially making the biggest mistake in their tenure so far. At least the one that will have the biggest consequences for the future outside of a QB.
[ Edited by ninerFate on Dec 21, 2020 at 1:17 PM ]
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
Why is everyone crazy about this guy? What do we know for a fact that he's done? As far as I know we haven't drafted the best. So that's a reflection on our entire draft team which hes a part of. When he was with Denver they didn't really draft well either. So why does everyone like this guy help me understand why he's so special and we can't lose?
Originally posted by NYniner85:

f**k off Carolina

They going to draft Zach Wilson too

+1. It's impossible to know what happens behind the scenes but it does seem Denver's drafting has gone down since Adam Peters left. Would hate for the same here.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
https://www.49ers.com/team/front-office-roster/
The team already has two Presidents and two vice Presidents.
You can't just make Lynch the President of all the Presidents.
lol

Al Guido had that job and it is all non-football business and stadium stuff. John isn't qualified.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Damn the Jacksonville GM job just opened up to.

Go Trent Baalke! May he will trade for Ward. Sign Tartt (giving us a comp pick). I have a friend that is a such a diehard Jags fan. Season ticket holder and all. Can't wish that on her lol.

Ward played excellent yesterday.

Which is why he's tradeable. I'm hoping for a secondary that can generate more turnovers.
Originally posted by rtj03:
Why is everyone crazy about this guy? What do we know for a fact that he's done? As far as I know we haven't drafted the best. So that's a reflection on our entire draft team which hes a part of. When he was with Denver they didn't really draft well either. So why does everyone like this guy help me understand why he's so special and we can't lose?

You are asking good questions but the bolded is bull. Unless you literally mean we haven't drafted the best as in number 1 overall, I'd say we are one of the better drafting teams in the last 4 years.
Originally posted by Heroism:
This offseason has the potential to be the offseason from hell. Not only are we going to lose 1/4 of our roster, but a few of our coaches AND front office.

This can be preventable but this team doesn't want to make Peters the GM and Lynch....well clean toilets.
I don't understand why so many here label this man as the second coming of Jesus. If anything he's as much to blame for the bad drafting and evaluations we have had.
Share 49ersWebzone