LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 202 users in the forums

PRIMETIME GAME YOU'D MOST LIKE NEXT SEASON (HOME GAMES)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

PRIMETIME GAME YOU'D MOST LIKE NEXT SEASON (HOME GAMES)

Money Talks and u know what walks.... U know its going to be 49ers vs Raiders MNF 2018 Night Cap.
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Money Talks and u know what walks.... U know its going to be 49ers vs Raiders MNF 2018 Night Cap.

I hope you are right.
I just hope our fans turnout strong the the raider game but I already fear a sea of black because of all the corporate f**kers that Bought up season tix
Plus would be nice to see Levi's get loud...
• Raiders - MNF
• Rams - TNF
• Giants - SNF
Originally posted by jreff22:
I want Seattle

+

Probably the best home game next year
I hate the Giants more than any team in Pro sports - so destroying them would be a real treat.

Watching us kick the crap out of the loud-mouth Raiders would be sheer joy!
I want to destroy one last time The Chokeland Faders before they leave for the Desert. Last real battle of the Bay i want them bragging rights for life plus they owe us from 2014 haven't forgotten that loss.

Jimmy G will make Salvage Carr his b***h on Sunday Night Opening week. Well i hope at least the schedule looks like that.
I just don't want the opening Monday Night game of the year. It's rough having to watch every game and then have to wait for the Niners to play.
The correct answer is Seattle. I want the whole world to see Kyle and Jimmy dismantle those jokesters.
The best game to be made is clearly vs the Pats. If it can be made, the NFL will make it. The apprentice vs the master who cast him off. The past and maybe still current crop of the NFL vs the future . Make it happen Rog

Originally posted by FromDaBay2La:
The best game to be made is clearly vs the Pats. If it can be made, the NFL will make it. The apprentice vs the master who cast him off. The past and maybe still current crop of the NFL vs the future . Make it happen Rog

We don't play the Pats doe, if we did that would be a guaranteed SNF game
Niners vs raiders. Last battle of the bay.
https://www.bizjournals.com/newyork/news/2018/02/23/what-next-season-nfl-tv-schedule-could-look-like.html?s=print

Niners piquing interest...
Originally posted by NeKro:
Originally posted by sanjo49er:

I hope you are right.

Might as well call it WWE MNF because of how many fights will take place if that happens.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I would be happy with Seattle, LA and Oakland.

Ya they could put one of west coast games as the second Monday night game during week 1 and it would be like a freebie prime time game.
Share 49ersWebzone