LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

2017 Game 15: SF vs JAX GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Jimmy G against the best defense against the pass. I can't wait to see this one.

This! I'm excited. Too many people are scared to see him go vs the best smh if we lose, cool, then we get to see how Jimmy bounces back from a loss. But if we win

Gotta face the best to be the best. I think jimmy G is up for the task.
Jimmy G against the best defense against the pass. I can't wait to see this one.

This! I'm excited. Too many people are scared to see him go vs the best smh if we lose, cool, then we get to see how Jimmy bounces back from a loss. But if we win

While JG is amazing and Kyle can scheme just about anyone open...the OL is gonna get murdered and we simply don't have the offensive talent to match-up vs that secondary. We're gonna have to run the ball and that's been another issue.

I can't see SF winning the last two games. IF they're competitive I'll take it lol.

before the season started I called us going 4-12
Originally posted by Team49ers:

With Jimmy G we have a chance to win every game. When's the last time we could say that?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:

While JG is amazing and Kyle can scheme just about anyone open...the OL is gonna get murdered and we simply don't have the offensive talent to match-up vs that secondary. We're gonna have to run the ball and that's been another issue.

I can't see SF winning the last two games. IF they're competitive I'll take it lol.

before the season started I called us going 4-12

Yup that defense is just too talented, this is a bad match up for the 49ers offense. I'm sure Jimmy G. will do some things to keep the team in the game but I'm not expecting a W at all, I just want Jimmy G. to be healthy going into next season. That's pretty much all I ask for the last two games, Jimmy G. has already proved to me he's the future!!!
Gonna get pounded back to reality this week.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by socalniner:
What if we beat the Jags and then go into LA and beat the lambs

49ers will be 6-10 watching the playoffs on their couches.

We beat the Jags and Lambs who go on to play in the superbowl
Originally posted by Kolohe:
What if we beat the Jags and then go into LA and beat the lambs

49ers will be 6-10 watching the playoffs on their couches.

We beat the Jags and Lambs who go on to play in the superbowl

yeah not this year, BUT really excited to see how we match up against SB contenders before we upgrade even more in the offseason
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
I defended Bort in the 2017 Gameday Thread and I wasn't torn apart like I felt I would have been.

The team around him has gotten much better and he's improved markedly.

Of course...he's no Grop...

Keep Jimmy from being injured at all cost.

The Jaguars have allowed 300 yards passing to one QB. Big Ben threw for 301 yards. I know yards don't necessarily tell the whole story. Goff only threw for 107 yards vs the jags and the Rams beat them by 10 points.

I'm excited to see what Kyle and Jimmy can do vs an elite defense. The legend of Jimmy G will explode if he carves this team up.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Team49ers:

lol woooooooo
Do the Jags have 5 shutdown corners?
If the 49ers can beat the jags, man, they will be the team to watch for next year.

Niners 17

Jags 13
Share 49ersWebzone