There are 137 users in the forums

2017 Game 15: SF vs JAX GAMEDAY THREAD

Does Jacksonville have to win the game? I'm guessing they'll rest some players for the playoffs.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by father49er:
Does Jacksonville have to win the game? I'm guessing they'll rest some players for the playoffs.

Yes, for seeding and to clinch the AFC South. It's a big game for them.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Calais Campbell was a one-man wrecking crew today. It's not going to be fun watching the 49ers OL try to block him.
Lol Jags
Jimmy G 6-0 after this win
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
As much as I love our new groove, I can't see us winning this, not against that defenses with Zane starting at tackle.

I don't care about the results of the game, just don't let Jimmy G get hurt. Its obvious that it will be rough, especially if you saw the unspeakable acts that Jacksonville committed against Houston today.

This. Quick passes and keep people in to block. Don't care about the W as long as we walk away healthy, that said we have a chance if we eliminate these damn penalties
Most dangerous 4-10 team

lol😂
Originally posted by FL9er:
Calais Campbell was a one-man wrecking crew today. It's not going to be fun watching the 49ers OL try to block him.

Calais Campbell when motivated is a scary man. I think he took it personally that the Cards weren't willing to pay him. To think the guy got criticized in the offseason when he opted to go to Jacksonville instead of Denver.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Icing on the cake.

Bandwagon getting smaller for the 2012's.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:

Didn't they clinch the south today? Right now they are still trying to catch NE and Pitt for a bye. Maybe they lay an egg knowing they are already in the dance?

• pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:

Didn't they clinch the south today? Right now they are still trying to catch NE and Pitt for a bye. Maybe they lay an egg knowing they are already in the dance?

If Titans win out, they win the South. Jax clinched a playoff spot today.
Originally posted by jcs:

Nope Tenn can still clinch if they win out
Jimmy G is quick on the draw, the fastest gun in the West.
Originally posted by GNS1310:
Bench all the starters. This ones gonna be ugly.

Yes, especially Calais Campbell.
Jax is nervous now. Probably we're excited to have the niners on the back end of their schedule when we hit the bye lol.
Share 49erswebzone