LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Anyone else have a bad feeling we will be selected for Hard Knocks next season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by Hunter:
I'll be shocked if SF doesn't become the team to do the NFL hard knocks for next season. Ratings are down, and the 49ers needs hype to sell tickets. It would be a good move for ownership.

No it won't, we don't need no fake drama blowing up into a real drama

This x1000
Lol not in a thousand years. You really think Lynch and Shanahan would want that type of distraction? Fk no. Not even worried here. Not happening
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

Yeah, Lynch is old school a bit. He won't let this fly
  • thl408
Fire Kyle.
Hire an interim HC.
Fire the interim HC after an hour.
Re-hire Kyle.
Now the 49ers have a new HC and don't meet the criteria to be on the show.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Yeah, Lynch is old school a bit. He won't let this fly

Does Lynch have a choice? My understanding about this program (and I don't really watch it) is that if the franchise is selected, they have to participate. They have no choice in the matter.
Put the Patriots on Hard Knocks I want to see all this drama unfold
Originally posted by Giedi:
Does Lynch have a choice? My understanding about this program (and I don't really watch it) is that if the franchise is selected, they have to participate. They have no choice in the matter.

True, but I don't think anyone suspected the Chargers would come out and more or less volunteer to do it.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:

True, but I don't think anyone suspected the Chargers would come out and more or less volunteer to do it.

Good point, and as compelling as Jimmy GQ is, I hope NFL films stays in the LA market. ShanaLynch have enough problems to solve without a microphone in their face 24/7 during this next offseason cycle.

Good point, and as compelling as Jimmy GQ is, I hope NFL films stays in the LA market. ShanaLynch have enough problems to solve without a microphone in their face 24/7 during this next offseason cycle.

Chargers probably need the publicity

Originally posted by wailers15:
Lol not in a thousand years. You really think Lynch and Shanahan would want that type of distraction? Fk no. Not even worried here. Not happening

This. I was thinking the same exact thing, even if York wanted to get paid for it and went to Lynch I think he would say no way..
I'm glad our gm said no. The way vontae got embarrassed on that show after finding out he was traded was pretty sad. Plus all the hopefuls that get their heart broken after they get cut and having that moment cemented on a tv show is bad.
with Richard sherman's mouth, Jimmy G's charisma and foster's legal isues, we are pretty much a lock to be on Hard Knocks this year. it'll be must see tv
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:

Chargers probably need the publicity

As the 4th pro team in the LA market, they need to do something to get some attention.
Who cares??? You're not forced to do if.
Share 49ersWebzone