LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 146 users in the forums

Anyone else have a bad feeling we will be selected for Hard Knocks next season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
we can always say thanks, but no thanks

Wish that were true.
[ Edited by WINiner on Dec 23, 2017 at 10:07 AM ]
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
I DON'T like this AT ALL!! Do not want this, and if they are forced I hope Shanny and the coaches make this season an epic fail of access, a real waste of time. I don't want my 49ers to be scrutinized like this or this Hollywood distraction, especially when this team is trying to get back to relevance. I hope Shanny is against it and resists it with all his power.

Which would make it even more of a distraction, wasted effort that could go into coaching the team. I prefer them not to be chosen, but if they are then I hope they pay it as little mind as possible and just do their thing.
I wouldn't mind watching this team behind the scenes;

They won't thats why they started the brick by brick documentary
No thanks
Originally posted by DickNasty:
They won't thats why they started the brick by brick documentary

That's not going to stop HBO from picking us.
I dont think Kyle would agree... Lynch maybe though... We need focus not distractions.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I think I read somewhere today that the NFL has never required a team to do the show if they said they didn't want to even though the NFL could legally/technically could require them to do so (if the team met the stated criteria to be considered).
[ Edited by 49erphan on Jan 2, 2018 at 7:06 PM ]
Its gonna be us. The NFL/HBO would be stupid to pick any of the other teams that fit the criteria.

Its either us or Denver. None of the other teams have anything to worry about.

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Its gonna be us. The NFL/HBO would be stupid to pick any of the other teams that fit the criteria.

Its either us or Denver. None of the other teams have anything to worry about.

I also think the Niners will be their choice. The question is whether they will choose another team if the Niners ask them to. They dont have to obviously and can force the 49ers to do the show if they insist.
I don't care
behind the scenes be like;

Clubs aren't obligated to be on it, I believe. I don't think Lynch/Shanahan are chomping at the bit to do it.
Although we would make the best story out of available teams, and I want as much niners as I can get, I agree with lynch it's kinda f**ked up to film players get cut. combined with the fact that the nfl has never forced a team to do it makes me doubt it would be us.
Share 49ersWebzone