There are 94 users in the forums

49ers claim DL Sheldon Day

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
I told you about this guy.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I told you about this guy.

You did nice call. He's a bad mamma jamma. So good he will make you wanna slap your mama
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 21, 2018 at 3:29 AM ]
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I told you about this guy.

You did nice call. He's a bad mamma jamma. So good he will make you wanna slap your mama

I know he's that good, but to wanna make you slap your mamma, no, lol. He is damn good though.
I wish they'd give this guy more snaps over scrubs like AA. It seems every game he has at least 1 play where you sit up quick like "wooo". He's my 2nd favorite lineman behind Buck.
It's ridiculous how deep that jags dline is that they can just say ehhhh we gotta let you go because we don't have playing time when you're a good player.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I know he's that good, but to wanna make you slap your mamma, no, lol. He is damn good though.

Touché AB 🍗🥞
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
It's ridiculous how deep that jags dline is that they can just say ehhhh we gotta let you go because we don't have playing time when you're a good player.

Kind of like us at receiver in the 90s, letting seldom used Ed McCaffrey walk.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
It's ridiculous how deep that jags dline is that they can just say ehhhh we gotta let you go because we don't have playing time when you're a good player.

Kind of like us at receiver in the 90s, letting seldom used Ed McCaffrey walk.

Oh damn I never knew we had Ed mccaffrey, then again I was born in 87 and didn't know much and follow until like 96 I believe when I watched us get abused in GB in the mud
  • Antix
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,940
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Oh damn I never knew we had Ed mccaffrey, then again I was born in 87 and didn't know much and follow until like 96 I believe when I watched us get abused in GB in the mud

One of my earliest Niner memories too, bro
[ Edited by Antix on Nov 3, 2018 at 10:39 AM ]
This dude gets no respect I always see him chasing tha QB and making plays ...cut Mitchell already time for Day & DJ

Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
This dude gets no respect I always see him chasing tha QB and making plays ...cut Mitchell already time for Day & DJ

On board with this move no doubt
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
This dude gets no respect I always see him chasing tha QB and making plays ...cut Mitchell already time for Day & DJ

Well he's no relegated to the bench for the puppy walking of Solomon Thomas. I don't think it's fair.
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
This dude gets no respect I always see him chasing tha QB and making plays ...cut Mitchell already time for Day & DJ

Well he's no relegated to the bench for the puppy walking of Solomon Thomas. I don't think it's fair.

Agreed. I've been saying it since day 1.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
It's ridiculous how deep that jags dline is that they can just say ehhhh we gotta let you go because we don't have playing time when you're a good player.

Kind of like us at receiver in the 90s, letting seldom used Ed McCaffrey walk.

Good call!
not sure why Mitchell is playing.. we have youth to develop.. id play Day and Jones over Mitchell
Share 49erswebzone