LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

49ers Locker Room Celebration For 1st Win

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
at posters down on the players celebrating their first win. Either they never played a team sport or were scrubs who never contributed to a win.

may those posters rot in the devils house. How's that mods, not to aggressive eh? xoxo

He,

L.A. GO 49ers !
Originally posted by JD9671:
at posters down on the players celebrating their first win. Either they never played a team sport or were scrubs who never contributed to a win.

may those posters rot in the devils house. How's that mods, not to aggressive eh? xoxo

He,

L.A. GO 49ers !
Originally posted by jrg:
My favorite part is John Lynch right there in the middle of it.

lol he misses it so bad.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Garce:
Pathetic. Celebrating 1-9.

True HOF quality on display here.

Team Goes 0-9
-> s**t on team for being winless.
Team Wins a game finally, celebrates
-> s**t on team for celebrating too hard.

I know you're smart enough to realize why this win is important, so obviously you are just trolling. C'mon reign, you're better than that.

That video is embarrassing. Jed only cares about Super Bowls. Hopefully he finds a way to discipline these guys celebrating beating the worst team in the league.

Teams celebrate every win in the locker room. The water dumping was a joke because Shanahan was waiting so long for that first one.

If you've been watching this team all year, youd know they've played hard, and could've won 5 straight on coin toss odds. The massive amounts of injuries have set in, and its getting harder and harder to win with a depleted roster.

Stop being elitist about it. Get up off the couch, clean the Cheeto dust off your shirt, and quit criticizing two impressive and successful football guys who are going to get this team back where it should be.
For those that are knocking the team for the celebration, they 1979 carried Bill Walsh on their shoulders after one of their 2 wins the entire season. Geez. That kind of "realistic" view would have someone finding something terrible about waking up in the morning to see another day. I'm glad the win was important to them. I'm glad they didn't fold, in spite of having every reason to do so. I'm glad the team will not go down with the 2008 Lions. I like that they aren't walking around moping and feeling sorry for themselves. People/teams like that don't expect anyone else to feel sorry for them either. I was happy to see it. It was also nice to see the studio commentators refer to us as something besides being hapless. If you think the guys in that locker room celebrating are legit happy for being 1-9, there's really nothing to more to say.
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Nov 13, 2017 at 3:19 AM ]
The entire franchise needed that taste of victory again. Good for them, celebrate. Enjoy the week off. Then come back and remember which feeling is better, then repeat it.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Reminds me of Bugs Bunny, how he slips out of a fury ball of tussle.

Originally posted by JD9671:

He,

L.A. GO 49ers !

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
For those that are knocking the team for the celebration, they 1979 carried Bill Walsh on their shoulders after one of their 2 wins the entire season. Geez. That kind of "realistic" view would have someone finding something terrible about waking up in the morning to see another day. I'm glad the win was important to them. I'm glad they didn't fold, in spite of having every reason to do so. I'm glad the team will not go down with the 2008 Lions. I like that they aren't walking around moping and feeling sorry for themselves. People/teams like that don't expect anyone else to feel sorry for them either. I was happy to see it. It was also nice to see the studio commentators refer to us as something besides being hapless. If you think the guys in that locker room celebrating are legit happy for being 1-9, there's really nothing to more to say.
That's like busting after 9 weeks of blue balls.

Celebrate the win. F**k the haters.
Originally posted by Imcaleburnot:
That's like busting after 9 weeks of blue balls.

Celebrate the win. F**k the haters.

No kidding. So glad I blocked the haters on this website a long time ago so I don't have to read their garbage...and you know who I am talking about

These guys have busted their asses for months, never gave up and finally got a win. It feels good!
J
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by Garce:
Pathetic. Celebrating 1-9.

True HOF quality on display here.

Team Goes 0-9
-> s**t on team for being winless.
Team Wins a game finally, celebrates
-> s**t on team for celebrating too hard.

I know you're smart enough to realize why this win is important, so obviously you are just trolling. C'mon reign, you're better than that.

Seriously who the **** inducted that dude into the HOF? I'm convinced Chaz and Reign built alts just to induct themselves.

Just goes to show how little it means. There's "hall of fame" guys that add absolutely nothing but crass sarcasm and ridiculous hyperbole to the discussion. About as hall of fame worthy as Ryan Leaf...
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Originally posted by crabman82:
I get it for the first win. Better not see it again unless its playoffs or div clincher

If it's seattle I wanna see it again.

I'm okay with it being after every game.

Kind of feel the same way.
Share 49ersWebzone