LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 196 users in the forums

Week 10 - Giants @ 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by genus49:
I have a bad feeling we'all win this game and regret it a few months from now. Still...not going 0-16 and not having a crystal clear #1 guy in this draft class it wouldn't be awful if we did win.

the good news is that there's no clear cut number one. Barkley, Darnold, and Rosen could be in the top 3. And if the 49ers land the #1 or #2 pick, they can trade back so another team could draft their QBOFT.

I think if we can stay in the top 3, we should have a shot at a legit prospect.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
f**k You Kyle Williams!

Don't torture yourself.
f**k you craig!!

Okay okay do I need to put up a clip of our last NFC Championship and Super Bowl appearance while we're at it?

Seriously wtf?! I'll fix this

I miss that place and that crowd
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Nearly 6 years since that day in January 2012.. but I'm still harboring so much bitterness at how we managed to blow that title game

Can't believe its been that long, feels like 2 years ago
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Nearly 6 years since that day in January 2012.. but I'm still harboring so much bitterness at how we managed to blow that title game

Can't believe its been that long, feels like 2 years ago

I think that was the worst loss in Niners history at the time.
Originally posted by cciowa:
and roman calling for a reverse in the rain. and not be able to convert a third down play, but yep, you are right

That reverse Bradshaw "forward progress"... Alex 1-13 on 3rd downs....Kyle fumbling in OT.... so many sickening moments in that game
Originally posted by pdizo916:
the good news is that there's no clear cut number one. Barkley, Darnold, and Rosen could be in the top 3. And if the 49ers land the #1 or #2 pick, they can trade back so another team could draft their QBOFT.

or #3-5 pick as well. Chiefs and Texans both traded up last year to get their QBs and they didn't have to trade up to the #1 or 2 pick to do it. Everyone thinks we have to have the 1st pick in the draft to be able to make a legitimate move back....we don't...any pick in the top 5 in this draft and we will be able to move back or stay put and take a top prospect at a position of need. Getting JG was huge
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
and roman calling for a reverse in the rain. and not be able to convert a third down play, but yep, you are right

That reverse Bradshaw "forward progress"... Alex 1-13 on 3rd downs....Kyle fumbling in OT.... so many sickening moments in that game

Dropped INTs because goldson kept running into teammates, Anthony Dixon getting stuffed on 3rd and 1, giving up a touchdown on 3rd and 17 from the 19 yard line.

A game filled with mistakes from the Niners, and we still barely lost.

That game is definitely the worst Niner loss of that 3 year run in my eyes.
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:

Dropped INTs because goldson kept running into teammates, Anthony Dixon getting stuffed on 3rd and 1, giving up a touchdown on 3rd and 17 from the 19 yard line.

A game filled with mistakes from the Niners, and we still barely lost.

That game is definitely the worst Niner loss of that 3 year run in my eyes.

Agreed, other than the Super Bowl of course lol but yes, we managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory that night vs the Giants
I can't believe SF is slight favorite in this game. I mean are the Giants really that bad?

Originally posted by 951NINER:
I can't believe SF is slight favorite in this game. I mean are the Giants really that bad?

It doesn't matter how good or bad you are, when players quit on a coach you're cooked.

It doesn't matter how good or bad you are, when players quit on a coach you're cooked.

That's what I said about this team before the Cowboys game.

Players may "quit" on their coach but I believe most are professional enough to know they can't show any kind of quit. Their careers are at stake. That being said McAdoo didn't help himself by questioning Eli as a starter.
Originally posted by AlexCat49er:
That's what I said about this team before the Cowboys game.

The players quit on Kyle Shanahan?
I think we win this. At least our guys are still fighting, even if we aren't too good. The giants have quit on their coach, and probably are looking forward to a new one this offseason.
Share 49ersWebzone