LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
8 of 17 on third downs in chicago.

Today they were 1 of 10 on 3rd downs. 2 first downs in the 2nd half. Wow, thats pathetic from a guy thats suppose to take us to the super bowl.
[ Edited by maximusdecimus on Sep 25, 2022 at 8:57 PM ]
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
What about all those sports media idiots who said Jimmy G is a better option than Trey 🤣 Limitations.. 🤣

Haha they'll all be talking about Tua's concussion and other sh** for the next 6 days.
[ Edited by random49er on Sep 25, 2022 at 8:56 PM ]
Originally posted by lamontb:
I'm not even mad at Jimmy. This is just who he is. This is why i was so depressed when Trey went down.

Bingo. We were fortunate to have one of the best back ups in the league, if he only had to step in for a few games. Having to roll with a back up quarterback, the entire year dooms the season.
He looked good during the first 15 scripted plays. Then the wheels started to come off.
Can we have a countdown for when his contract is up?
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by BangBang49er:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
I hope that all of the people that were cheering about Trey breaking his ankle because they were convinced Jimmy was better are happy now. Let's hope Jimmy gets better going forward or else this is going to be a miserable season.

that's pretty F'd up if true
It's not hes just angry and being melodramatic.

You were one of them.

Only person I saw jumping for joy emoji

Lol bull. I'm here to take my lumps as I'm a Jimmy Stan but stop lying. I did not cheer Trey's injury. I simply mocked you waking up at 3 am every morning counting down the time until he did get hurt. As the dude said the day it happened you were asking for it.

failed troll job

I'm here for you. Let it out. Blame me, i'm a grown adult I can take it. Just don't hurt anybody or yourself.

Nobody's blaming you. Just pointing out how little you know.

Yeah you are. You're taking your frustration out on me and literally lying for no reason than to make yourselves feel better. I have been brutally honest that this was a terrible performance by JImmy. Possibly one of the worst I've ever watched and that dates back to our terrible QB play in the 2000's. I'm just not ready to panic yet. You guys have all the ammo you need so why must you create lies? I won't expect you to answer why you guys would lie.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

PM user mayo49 for all your countdown needs.
Any backups we can trade for? Lol
Can purdy play worse?

Absolutely not!! Hurts feels

Any backups we can trade for? Lol

I would actually like to keep him as a back up. The dude still is one of the best back ups in the league. We just need a countdown until our starter comes back.
Originally posted by thl408:
Agreed. That was a good play by Jimmy to get that safety. Very heads up.

You had a small itsy part in creating this... let me and and a few others get ganged up on when you could have spoke up Thl....

[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 25, 2022 at 8:59 PM ]
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
He looked good during the first 15 scripted plays. Then the wheels started to come off.

For the most part it's been that way for years.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by thl408:
Agreed. That was a good play by Jimmy to get that safety. Very heads up.

You had a small itsy part in creating this... let me and and a few others get ganged up on when you could have spoke up Thl....

What?
Share 49ersWebzone