Originally posted by BangBang49er:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
I hope that all of the people that were cheering about Trey breaking his ankle because they were convinced Jimmy was better are happy now. Let's hope Jimmy gets better going forward or else this is going to be a miserable season.

that's pretty F'd up if true
It's not hes just angry and being melodramatic.

You were one of them.

Only person I saw jumping for joy emoji

Lol bull. I'm here to take my lumps as I'm a Jimmy Stan but stop lying. I did not cheer Trey's injury. I simply mocked you waking up at 3 am every morning counting down the time until he did get hurt. As the dude said the day it happened you were asking for it.

failed troll job

I'm here for you. Let it out. Blame me, i'm a grown adult I can take it. Just don't hurt anybody or yourself.

Nobody's blaming you. Just pointing out how little you know.
We'll be fine. We are still a very good team and Jimmy will bounce back.
  • thl408
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
The safety was the difference.

A lot of people have failed to mention that if Jimmy doesnt step out of bounds there, he throws a pick 6.

Oh snap that's right. Good job Jimmy getting that safety. It gave the team a chance late in the game.

I actually think it was helpful as far as field position. That safety may be the difference but he had multiple chances to make up for it and failed.

Agreed. That was a good play by Jimmy to get that safety. Very heads up.
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
I told you mofos.

Jimmy is the same garbage he always has been and now his arm is weaker than last year.

All this talk about the "new Jimmy" was just hope from the fans that wanted to think that we could win the ring this year with a weak-armed statue there that is still an 1-read QB and always makes bonehead plays.

Same old Jimmy but some of you guys don´t learn.

And as I said the other day: stop romanticizing 2017 because those 5 games are overrated as hell.

He was playing for a contract. Only hope I had for him this year. That ball to Deebo reminds me why that's not happening again.
This game felt like the quintessential Jimmy G football experience. Do just enough early to look like the offense is humming. The defense comes out and plays stellar the bulk of the game.

But after that first drive Jimmy and the offense somehow decide to check out. I don't know if this is Kyle or if this is Jimmy, but that fact alone was part of why I was excited for Lance. That and the fact that Jimmy will absolutely throw a backbreaking pick at a crucial point in a game.

I don't even feel anything when those picks happen anymore. Just solemnly nod my head in understanding.
So effing generic.
6 of jimmys 29 passes were tipped or batted down.

A lot of people have failed to mention that if Jimmy doesnt step out of bounds there, he throws a pick 6.

Oh snap that's right. Good job Jimmy getting that safety. It gave the team a chance late in the game.

The G is for genius.

I actually think it was helpful as far as field position. That safety may be the difference but he had multiple chances to make up for it and failed.

Agreed. That was a good play by Jimmy to get that safety. Very heads up.

I'm not even mad at Jimmy. This is just who he is. This is why i was so depressed when Trey went down.
Lol bull. I'm here to take my lumps as I'm a Jimmy Stan but stop lying. I did not cheer Trey's injury. I simply mocked you waking up at 3 am every morning counting down the time until he did get hurt. As the dude said the day it happened you were asking for it.

You're having a Furlow moment? Or you really.........??
We'll be fine. We are still a very good team and Jimmy will bounce back.

We've lost to 2 bottom 5 teams in the first 3 weeks
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
6 of jimmys 29 passes were tipped or batted down.

How many were in the dirt, behind the receiver, or over their head?
  • BP13
  • Veteran
we're stuck with Jimmy. Good or (probably} bad, all we can do is hope he plays better
Share 49ersWebzone