LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 192 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
I hope that all of the people that were cheering about Trey breaking his ankle because they were convinced Jimmy was better are happy now. Let's hope Jimmy gets better going forward or else this is going to be a miserable season.

that's pretty F'd up if true
It's not hes just angry and being melodramatic.
Originally posted by BangBang49er:
No excuses here. He'll bounce back but this was one of the worst QB performances I've ever watched collegiate or pro. You all have your heyday. You deserve it.

You still doing your " " count??
Nice guy. But absolutely hate this dumpster fire as a player. Give the keys to Prudy, this guy is ****ing pathetic
bad game from Jimmy! he better bring his A-game next week.

Yeah. A-game.
So 4th-5th rd comp pick?
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
So 4th-5th rd comp pick?

I'll take it
He had some decent sideline and deep throws but complete bonehead moments too running out the back of the end zone throwing the pick and taking bad sacks.

Him and shanny in a way are made for each other. They both have moments but just can't put it all together.

He looked okay considering there was 0 run game and multiple o line penalties to start the game. He's just not good enough to overcome them and the predictable playcalling.
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
So 4th-5th rd comp pick?

I'll take it

Not like we have a choice. Best we can get
Originally posted by random49er:
No excuses here. He'll bounce back but this was one of the worst QB performances I've ever watched collegiate or pro. You all have your heyday. You deserve it.

You still doing your " " count??

Lol I'm so happy for you. I'm a little peeved but he'll bounce back. Terrible game from him no doubt.
Jimmy G. how long is his leash? I mean let's be honest here. He looked like dog s**t.

Interception, Butt Fumble and a Safety.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
bad game from Jimmy! he better bring his A-game next week.

Yeah, he was off almost all night. Got to be better next week, got to take into consideration, he's had no offseason or training camp.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
I hope that all of the people that were cheering about Trey breaking his ankle because they were convinced Jimmy was better are happy now. Let's hope Jimmy gets better going forward or else this is going to be a miserable season.

that's pretty F'd up if true
It's not hes just angry and being melodramatic.

You were one of them.
And as I've said since we decided to move on from Jimmy, he's either one of the best backups in the league, or one of the worst starters. We were fortunate to have him as a backup, but not to have to play an entire season. If he had to sub for a few games during the season, great. But the team hasn't wanted him as a full time starter for a while, and this is why.
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
He had some decent sideline and deep throws but complete bonehead moments too running out the back of the end zone throwing the pick and taking bad sacks.

Him and shanny in a way are made for each other. They both have moments but just can't put it all together.

He looked okay considering there was 0 run game and multiple o line penalties to start the game. He's just not good enough to overcome them and the predictable playcalling.
He played ok on downs 1-2 but every single big moment or 3rd down he completely s**t the bed.
He is not worth the Incentives we are paying him each game.

Let Purdy get some experience. Even if it results us in not winning another game.
Share 49ersWebzone