There are 250 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Wow JG gotta hand it to him.. not a peep outta that guy.. keeping it boring and quiet.. impressive.

He's been banished from the team, what do you expect him to say.

He's slaying women. He ain't got time for all this nonsense

Most accurate post in this entire thread. LOL
Originally posted by Silky:
Yea but we're all mature adults. We can just root for whoever is starting and not argue with each other during the season.

You're asking for way too much.
Yup. Lost me with the first sentence.
I mean is it possible Jimmy pulls a James Harden and takes a pay-cut for a team friendly deal? Harden saw the writing was on the wall and decided to stay for less money with the Sixers. It's happened before in the NFL. Starting jobs are almost 0 at this point. I can see something crazy like that happening

Let's just hope he's off the team soon. I don't want to hear about how he's sharing first team reps with Lance through training camp
Originally posted by Sickaa:
I mean is it possible Jimmy pulls a James Harden and takes a pay-cut for a team friendly deal? Harden saw the writing was on the wall and decided to stay for less money with the Sixers. It's happened before in the NFL. Starting jobs are almost 0 at this point. I can see something crazy like that happening

Let's just hope he's off the team soon. I don't want to hear about how he's sharing first team reps with Lance through training camp

I kind of want that...just to see a few guys lose their s**t in here. OK, not really.
Originally posted by NCommand:

I kind of want that...just to see a few guys lose their s**t in here. OK, not really.

Lol webzone would have a meltdown If that happened
Originally posted by NCommand:

Lol webzone would have a meltdown If that happened

Practice reps.. we talkin bout practice reps..

Meltdown would be if JG is on the opening day roster.
The longer he stays on the roster the less faith Coach and GM show on Lance.

Harden is still gonna be starting. He's not going to be a back up
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

... or because he's on the team and not in the building, it's not actually affecting the team in any demonstrable way, but it's keeping Jimmy from signing with the Seahawks and learning their playbook (at least a bit longer) ...

This whole thing seems like media driven for fans and has minimal ramifications for the players.
[ Edited by NinerBuff on Jul 11, 2022 at 11:33 AM ]

LOL

Originally posted by NYniner85:
LOL

Please let Seahawks get him any way possible.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

sarcasm?
LOL

Damn, this would be wild. If this is true, I guess we're about to find out how the 49ers TRULY feel about Jimmy.

Originally posted by Heroism:
LOL

Damn, this would be wild. If this is true, I guess we're about to find out how the 49ers TRULY feel about Jimmy.

Share 49ersWebzone