LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by RackofRibs49:
8000+ Jimmy bashing post between you 3. I'm guessing less than .5% are actually positive, while the rest are trashing the guy and I'm not exaggerating at that guess. Clear bias.

like 1400 post of those guys combined

Lol at trying to act like it's the same thing. If you guys had 8000 post whining about Soloman we could talk.

Again, if there are 8000+ post by you guys and more than 99% are negative, that's not criticism....

Oh would you pipe down already...you've been here for less then a year and you think everyone hates your man. I was one of the first people here calling to trade for Jimmy and supported paying him and letting him get his time here. Not until this past off season did I say it was time to find the guy via the draft or trade. THIS TEAM felt the same way!

Only one that been bias from DAY 1 is you and your other account.

all you do is cry about Jimmy not getting his fair shake, like you know people here and what has been said for years. Get over it. You only read what you want to hear, post half comments and screen shots to show a narrative. LOL you're not the first guy to pull that shtick in here and I'm sure you won't be the last. At some point you'll just be complaining to yourself because everyone will have you blocked or just ignore you.

To be fair, it's hard to be positive about a QB who sucks and is always hurt.

But here's a positive: He has nice teeth.

Jimmy doesn't suck. He is not trash. He is a top half of the league starting QB. He typically does well in the regular season and has helped this team to a respectable record. His issue is that he hasn't turned any of his weaknesses into strengths and they really get exposed when playing the best of the best in the playoffs.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Jimmy never lived up to the '17 form that he showed when he first got here. Blame it on the ACL injury, if you want, but he never lived up to that Jimmy that tore it up when we first got him.
Show me your last genuinely positive Jimmy post and I will take a week off l(I know you have a couple)of this place after tomorrow and OTAs. Two weeks if you find a single one from Gore within the last 6 months.

Petty, I agree but point being you guys give him credit for pretty much nothing despite his success. I understand he's flawed. I understand he's not a top 10 QB, he was lackluster in the playoffs, I get it. I get why we got Trey. I've said it 100 times he's good, sometimes great, other right downright terrible. I just focus on the good and his winning pretty much 2 out of 3 games, 2 NFCC'S, and a SB appearance while understanding the bad. You guys do everything in your power to diminish him.

Yes I will die on this hill. You're one sided and extremely bias. Which is fine but at least admit it. I do.. I unlike you guys tend to be thankful for his time here despite not being Joe Montana like the faction of fans that I've dealt with for 30+ years(that's who I was talking about not you you little victims) who just won't accept our QBs like Alex, Kap, and Jimmy because they are not Joe...and Steve kind of though I maintain you guys would've hated Steve.

Ps I've defended plenty of guys, including Trey from these idiotic no name Twitter dick bags. I wasn't here for Pettis and Thomas so....

Go find it yourself, I don't have to prove anything to you man. Like I said I was one of the first guys in here that wanted to trade for Jimmy, I supported him (unquestioned) with the massive signing after FIVE GAMES. I supported him through his ACL and 2019-2020 seasons. I said this past off season they needed to either trade for a BETTER QB or move up in a draft full of good QB prospects. They were at a point where it was either give Jimmy an extension soon or move on..... I said when Trey was drafted that Jimmy would more than likely be the starter. I did say I would prefer the young QB get all the reps and that IMO was the best route to get him where he needs to be...Kyle went another direction.

Throughout this season WHEN Jimmy played well or had a good play I acknowledged it. whether it was in the game day thread, Jimmy thread, or in another thread that was discussing the game. WHEN he played bad or had a WTF moment I called it out all the same....like I would do for any damn player and will do with Lance once he had the same amount of time/reps as Jimmy did.

You have no f**king clue what my "side" is with Jimmy, you're am emotional fan who's about as bias and irrational as they come. You've already had one account banned because of it. So spare me the I'm bias b******t...most people in here would agree I'm not one sided...yes I can be passionate about my takes, but I more than often back it up with data, film, or other sources.

Jimmy has his place in SF, I think most fans thank him for playing better than the likes of Hoyer, Hill, JTO, T Smith, Gabbert etc. In this league if you don't have that legit FQB, then you should be looking for them. SF didn't feel that Jimmy was that guy, which is fine those dudes don't grow on trees....that doesn't mean fans and the organization should just settle and not do whatever they can to find that QB. We've gone how long without spending one 1st rd pick on a QB? We've been stuck in QB hell for almost two decades. We get some adequate play from Jimmy and some fans think he's some amazing QB, which just shows you how bad it's been here at that position. I want MORE and so do most fans, I want to be able to say we have a top tier QB and not have to worry about where the balls going the moment the QB throws it.

So thank you Jimmy for your services, you help this organization get out of a massive rut....he also got paid a f**k ton of cash after only 5 games. They passed on the opportunities to go get Tom Brady and guys like Josh Allen because they were pot committed to a QB that we didn't know much about. Hopefully he finds success elsewhere, he's a good human but once they moved up for a QB, Jimmy was playing on borrowed time. No need to defend him over everything, he's more than likely gone in a couple months.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

It's ridiculous, this dude acts like anything posted before he got here doesn't matter lol. And FWIW he's probably been here a little longer than a year, just under a different account.

It's ridiculous, this dude acts like anything posted before he got here doesn't matter lol. And FWIW he's probably been here a little longer than a year, just under a different account.

Yes JRG has been here for years. That's why I laughed.
Show me your last genuinely positive Jimmy post and I will take a week off l(I know you have a couple)of this place after tomorrow and OTAs. Two weeks if you find a single one from Gore within the last 6 months.

Petty, I agree but point being you guys give him credit for pretty much nothing despite his success. I understand he's flawed. I understand he's not a top 10 QB, he was lackluster in the playoffs, I get it. I get why we got Trey. I've said it 100 times he's good, sometimes great, other right downright terrible. I just focus on the good and his winning pretty much 2 out of 3 games, 2 NFCC'S, and a SB appearance while understanding the bad. You guys do everything in your power to diminish him.

Yes I will die on this hill. You're one sided and extremely bias. Which is fine but at least admit it. I do.. I unlike you guys tend to be thankful for his time here despite not being Joe Montana like the faction of fans that I've dealt with for 30+ years(that's who I was talking about not you you little victims) who just won't accept our QBs like Alex, Kap, and Jimmy because they are not Joe...and Steve kind of though I maintain you guys would've hated Steve.

Ps I've defended plenty of guys, including Trey from these idiotic no name Twitter dick bags. I wasn't here for Pettis and Thomas so....

Go find it yourself, I don't have to prove anything to you man. Like I said I was one of the first guys in here that wanted to trade for Jimmy, I supported him (unquestioned) with the massive signing after FIVE GAMES. I supported him through his ACL and 2019-2020 seasons. I said this past off season they needed to either trade for a BETTER QB or move up in a draft full of good QB prospects. They were at a point where it was either give Jimmy an extension soon or move on..... I said when Trey was drafted that Jimmy would more than likely be the starter. I did say I would prefer the young QB get all the reps and that IMO was the best route to get him where he needs to be...Kyle went another direction.

Throughout this season WHEN Jimmy played well or had a good play I acknowledged it. whether it was in the game day thread, Jimmy thread, or in another thread that was discussing the game. WHEN he played bad or had a WTF moment I called it out all the same....like I would do for any damn player and will do with Lance once he had the same amount of time/reps as Jimmy did.

You have no f**king clue what my "side" is with Jimmy, you're am emotional fan who's about as bias and irrational as they come. You've already had one account banned because of it. So spare me the I'm bias b******t...most people in here would agree I'm not one sided...yes I can be passionate about my takes, but I more than often back it up with data, film, or other sources.

Jimmy has his place in SF, I think most fans thank him for playing better than the likes of Hoyer, Hill, JTO, T Smith, Gabbert etc. In this league if you don't have that legit FQB, then you should be looking for them. SF didn't feel that Jimmy was that guy, which is fine those dudes don't grow on trees....that doesn't mean fans and the organization should just settle and not do whatever they can to find that QB. We've gone how long without spending one 1st rd pick on a QB? We've been stuck in QB hell for almost two decades. We get some adequate play from Jimmy and some fans think he's some amazing QB, which just shows you how bad it's been here at that position. I want MORE and so do most fans, I want to be able to say we have a top tier QB and not have to worry about where the balls going the moment the QB throws it.

So thank you Jimmy for your services, you help this organization get out of a massive rut....he also got paid a f**k ton of cash after only 5 games. They passed on the opportunities to go get Tom Brady and guys like Josh Allen because they were pot committed to a QB that we didn't know much about. Hopefully he finds success elsewhere, he's a good human but once they moved up for a QB, Jimmy was playing on borrowed time. No need to defend him over everything, he's more than likely gone in a couple months.

Point proven. There is very little positivity or else you wouldn't have to search through thousands upon thousands of negative post. You are 99% negative and believe constantly being negative nearly every single post is being honest. People have to come into this thread to just constantly hear whining nonstop. It's not constructive...it's whining. Do you have a right to constantly be negative, one sided, and bias? Sure.

One truly positive post where you breakdown Jimmy's positive traits is all I asked and you simply cant. It's there but we both know finding it will take a while.

Me... I at least add football, quotes, highlights, stats, and an opinion. Yesterday I was simply comparing Alex, Kap, and Jimmy and you victims got so triggered over it, for whatever reason, that we spent all day arguing over nothing and talking about me instead of football. It turned to this. You dislike Jimmy so bad it triggers you immensely when someone like me simply supports the guy. You guys can be negative alllll day but God forbid someone be positive and point out Jimmy is a better passer than Alex and Kap. God forbid someone say such things!!!

With that said, I'll leave it that for now. Again with me it's football with you it's a vendetta against anything and everything pro-Jimmy Have a good day bro.

Edit: Open up the Deebo thread and there's one of you complaining about Jimmy... again. In the Deebo thread.
[ Edited by RackofRibs49 on Jun 9, 2022 at 6:54 AM ]
Point proven. There is very little positivity or else you wouldn't have to search through thousands upon thousands of negative post. You are 99% negative and believe constantly being negative nearly every single post is being honest. People have to come into this thread to just constantly hear whining nonstop. It's not constructive...it's whining. Do you have a right to constantly be negative, one sided, and bias? Sure.

One truly positive post where you breakdown Jimmy's positive traits is all I asked and you simply cant. It's there but we both know finding it will take a while.

Me... I at least add football, quotes, highlights, stats, and an opinion. Yesterday I was simply comparing Alex, Kap, and Jimmy and you victims got so triggered over it, for whatever reason, that we spent all day arguing over nothing and talking about me instead of football. It turned to this. You dislike Jimmy so bad it triggers you immensely when someone like me simply supports the guy. You guys can be negative alllll day but God forbid someone be positive and point out Jimmy is a better passer than Alex and Kap. God forbid someone say such things!!!

With that said, I'll leave it that for now. Again with me it's football with you it's a vendetta against anything and everything pro-Jimmy Have a good day bro.

Edit: Open up the Deebo thread and there's one of you complaining about Jimmy... again. In the Deebo thread.

I have thousands and thousands of posts in general...have you looked at my thread count?? You care that much, go find it yourself or hush up.

Again you have no idea what I've posted about Jimmy outside of THIS SEASON. So grow the f**k up and get over it. Being objective doesn't mean you can only say nice things about someone.

You add anything that pushes your narrative. screen shots, cut up quotes, and bias takes that follow what you push. When someone calls you out you toss out whataboutisms and gaslight. 99.9% of what you say is homerism, it's not reality....that's a you problem.

Where's the objective clips of Jimmy missing reads from you? You think he doesn't do that? How about poor mechanics or bad throws? Where's the content from you there? Nope it's just crying about Jimmy not getting his due or whatever. I suggest you find something else to debate over soon because I'm not gonna debate about a player that's not on this team.

OH I can open up all kinds of threads and listen to you complain about someone hurting Jimmy's feelings or someone not giving him all the respect in the world. Again you run around to every thread talking about him, literally it's the only thing you care about and you already got banned once for it.

SO unless you want to get muted, let's move on.

edit: Just opened the deebo thread and the only thing I posted was deebo throwing a football with Kyle's kid and the Kupp contract...
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jun 9, 2022 at 7:13 AM ]
Yes JRG has been here for years. That's why I laughed.

Then his complaining is even more annoying. There's yrs worth of "positive" posts yet he's acting like they don't exist. Imagine crying wolf about something so arbitrary like this lol? Waste of time and even bigger waste of time trying to argue with someone like that. Okay I'm done with it.

SO unless you want to get muted, let's move on.

You have less than 1500 posts. He has over 94k. If we assume every one of his posts are about JG (they are not, obviously), and 98.5% of said posts are negative, he would still have as many positive posts about JG as you have total posts. Stop crying you p***y. All you do is whine about people being mean to JG. FFS the man is an adult making more than 99% of the population in America. He doesn't need your incessant white knighting.

Originally posted by Polkadots:

You have less than 1500 posts. He has over 94k. If we assume every one of his posts are about JG (they are not, obviously), and 98.5% of said posts are negative, he would still have as many positive posts about JG as you have total posts. Stop crying you p***y. All you do is whine about people being mean to JG. FFS the man is an adult making more than 99% of the population in America. He doesn't need your incessant white knighting.
Whining about whining. Good post.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Standard Jimmy
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Standard Jimmy

Careful now... we don't want to upset the Jimmy is perfect crowd.
Share 49ersWebzone