Originally posted by RackofRibs49:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Big fan of Kap and Alex but their passing stats are nowhere even remotely close to Jimmy's. Kap was dynamic because he was a serious threat to run the ball but his passing game was nothing great. Jimmy on the other hand was top 10, even top 5 in almost every single important passing statistic his one healthy year. Hell Jimmy didn't even play 2 1/2 games last season and he still dominated Kap in a full season in most stats.

All 3 good QBs that gave this team a lot. All three helped us be successful. All 3 unfairly treated terribly by an ungrateful spoiled fanbase.

Oh cry me a river. What the hell is fair in the NFL? All 3 we paid a f**k ton of money, had years worth of playing time, with next to nothing in competition (you could say Kap had the least amount of time as "the guy") You can say thanks for playing and also realize they aren't "the dude" for the next decade. You either have a legit decade long FQB or you're looking for one in the NFL.

RoR always bringing up how the dislike for Jimmy is personal. I have realized that his love for Jimmy makes it personal for him when folks state how Jimmy isn't the guy and are ready to move on.

All 3 unfairly treated terribly by an ungrateful spoiled fanbase(Not just jimmy). Do I seriously have to prove this? Don't take it personal that I brought up that Alex was nearly boo'd out of a stadium, Kaep was hated for football and being a human, Jimmy has guys that never once have ever said a positive thing about him. If that's you, then sorry for my honesty, I wasn't pointing at you though. I was pointing at our history of crapping on QB's even the successful ones.

I am saying that you take everything personal. Not everyone who dislikes these players dislike them for personal reasons. The NFL is a entertainment business. These guys get paid millions to play a child's game. Boohoo if a fanbase is relentless when it comes to under performing players. I am sure Jimmy, Alex and Kaep are all living a lot better than me and a majority of the fanbase.

Are you telling me there wasn't a faction of fans that didn't constantly trash Alex, Kaep, and of course you guys with Jimmy where you never ever, EVER, say anything positive? EVER? Yes or no? Alex is extremely rich. That has nothing to do with terrible fans being terrible fans and always turning on our QB's no matter the success. I don't feel sorry for any NFL player but I do think it's terrible how you guys will turn on them because they don't win Super Bowls.

Personally I want a SB too but unlike you I can enjoy the sport and position without having to trash the QB all while hypocritically claiming it's a team game. Once you turn on Trey in a few years, I'll say the same about him.

This is what I mean. You take criticism of the QB very personal. I don't even think these 3 guys care as much as you do.
Please don't project what you do on me. Pointing out that Alex, Kaep, and Jimmy were treated unfairly has nothing to do with me personally. It's 100% the truth. You are the one triggered by truth, not me.

You take offense to the criticism, therefor it affects you personally.

I simply pointed out truth. You took offense not me. Alex, Keep, and Jimmy have a 3 been treated terribly by our fans. It's 100% fact. You took offense to that fact not me. I didn't point any finger at you, but you took truth personally.

No. You take offense to criticism of the QB's. That is why you bring it up every day. Poor Jimmy. Poor Alex. Poor Kaep. Why do you feel so sorry for millionaires? They don't even know you. They don't know me and I bet they don't give a crap what I or anyone on this forum thinks. Especially since they wipe their asses with 20 dollar bills every day.

Let's just agree that you two are equally triggered. But I am more triggered so I win.

Thl always having to win has me triggered
  • thl408
There's a very compelling discussion going on in the Lance thread. It's about how wobblers should be called hummingbirds and not ducks. Would love to read your thoughts on this, YAC and Rack.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by thl408:
Big fan of Kap and Alex but their passing stats are nowhere even remotely close to Jimmy's. Kap was dynamic because he was a serious threat to run the ball but his passing game was nothing great. Jimmy on the other hand was top 10, even top 5 in almost every single important passing statistic his one healthy year. Hell Jimmy didn't even play 2 1/2 games last season and he still dominated Kap in a full season in most stats.

All 3 good QBs that gave this team a lot. All three helped us be successful. All 3 unfairly treated terribly by an ungrateful spoiled fanbase.

Oh cry me a river. What the hell is fair in the NFL? All 3 we paid a f**k ton of money, had years worth of playing time, with next to nothing in competition (you could say Kap had the least amount of time as "the guy") You can say thanks for playing and also realize they aren't "the dude" for the next decade. You either have a legit decade long FQB or you're looking for one in the NFL.

RoR always bringing up how the dislike for Jimmy is personal. I have realized that his love for Jimmy makes it personal for him when folks state how Jimmy isn't the guy and are ready to move on.

All 3 unfairly treated terribly by an ungrateful spoiled fanbase(Not just jimmy). Do I seriously have to prove this? Don't take it personal that I brought up that Alex was nearly boo'd out of a stadium, Kaep was hated for football and being a human, Jimmy has guys that never once have ever said a positive thing about him. If that's you, then sorry for my honesty, I wasn't pointing at you though. I was pointing at our history of crapping on QB's even the successful ones.

I am saying that you take everything personal. Not everyone who dislikes these players dislike them for personal reasons. The NFL is a entertainment business. These guys get paid millions to play a child's game. Boohoo if a fanbase is relentless when it comes to under performing players. I am sure Jimmy, Alex and Kaep are all living a lot better than me and a majority of the fanbase.

Are you telling me there wasn't a faction of fans that didn't constantly trash Alex, Kaep, and of course you guys with Jimmy where you never ever, EVER, say anything positive? EVER? Yes or no? Alex is extremely rich. That has nothing to do with terrible fans being terrible fans and always turning on our QB's no matter the success. I don't feel sorry for any NFL player but I do think it's terrible how you guys will turn on them because they don't win Super Bowls.

Personally I want a SB too but unlike you I can enjoy the sport and position without having to trash the QB all while hypocritically claiming it's a team game. Once you turn on Trey in a few years, I'll say the same about him.

This is what I mean. You take criticism of the QB very personal. I don't even think these 3 guys care as much as you do.
Please don't project what you do on me. Pointing out that Alex, Kaep, and Jimmy were treated unfairly has nothing to do with me personally. It's 100% the truth. You are the one triggered by truth, not me.

You take offense to the criticism, therefor it affects you personally.

I simply pointed out truth. You took offense not me. Alex, Keep, and Jimmy have a 3 been treated terribly by our fans. It's 100% fact. You took offense to that fact not me. I didn't point any finger at you, but you took truth personally.

No. You take offense to criticism of the QB's. That is why you bring it up every day. Poor Jimmy. Poor Alex. Poor Kaep. Why do you feel so sorry for millionaires? They don't even know you. They don't know me and I bet they don't give a crap what I or anyone on this forum thinks. Especially since they wipe their asses with 20 dollar bills every day.

Let's just agree that you two are equally triggered. But I am more triggered so I win.

Thl always having to win has me triggered
Losing is now considered winning ?
There's a very compelling discussion going on in the Lance thread. It's about how wobblers should be called hummingbirds and not ducks. Would love to read your thoughts on this, YAC and Rack.
HBs have hang time

ducks fall to the ground

/thread
There's a very compelling discussion going on in the Lance thread. It's about how wobblers should be called hummingbirds and not ducks. Would love to read your thoughts on this YAC and Rack.

I'm curious if a wobbling duck that hits a guy in stride is a touch pass? If a throw is wobbling head over heels but still hits a guy 17 yards open in stride, is that touch as people there have claimed?
[ Edited by RackofRibs49 on Jun 8, 2022 at 10:27 AM ]
There's a very compelling discussion going on in the Lance thread. It's about how wobblers should be called hummingbirds and not ducks. Would love to read your thoughts on this YAC and Rack.

I'm curious if a wobbling duck that hits a guy in stride is a touch pass? If a throw is wobbling head over heels but still hits a guy 17 yards open in stride, is that touch as people there have claimed?
still don't know what touch is ?

You mean a Shaun Hill pass?
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Maybe... I couldn't find the "it came down like a punt" pass highlight via a quick search so it all depends if it hit the guy(Lloyd?) in stride. All that makes a pass a touch pass is air and hitting a guy in stride.
[ Edited by RackofRibs49 on Jun 8, 2022 at 10:42 AM ]
  • thl408

I say yes. Touch doesn't refer to spiral, it refers more to launch angle and launch speed. So there such a thing as a hummingbird thrown with touch.
  • thl408
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
HBs have hang time

ducks fall to the ground

/thread

We're not discussing the landing of the pass, we are discussing the flight.
Also, all birds eventually fall to the ground.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
HBs have hang time

ducks fall to the ground

/thread

We're not discussing the landing of the pass, we are discussing the flight.
Also, all birds eventually fall to the ground.

The real question we should be asking is what the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

This all day.

This all day.
the "No, you" comebacks is why i open this thread lol

Where's Rac with defending guys like Solomon Thomas? You can be a good human and not live up to the expectations as a football player....people can criticize your play on the field after 3 or 4 yrs have passed.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Jimmy had some nice wobblers here...I'm sure Rac will call that a touch pass all the same.
Share 49ersWebzone