Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Oh ok. Guess ~130 yards no TDs and an interception is an acceptable stat line for the 5th highest paid QB in the league with ridiculous talent around him.

have you ever been in those elements much less play football in that climate?

Um... last week in a Dome, Jimmy had 170yards with 0 TDs and 1INT.

Did we win that game?

Dak Prescott is sitting at home. Same with Aaron Rodgers. We are still playing.

So is Josh Allen? Maybe we just have a better overall team. Reason y jimmy doesn't wanna leave is he knows damn well this roster is full of straight up bad ass dudes and he knows no other team is gonna be able to support his poor play and decisions.

Record with Jimmy G.

Record without Jimmy G.

Proves you wrong.

Yup cuz mullens and beathard are lighting it up rn. Real quality starters.

Look at the record with Jimmy G starting. Look at it without him. I will clue you in. It's a drastic difference.

I will clue you in even further. Mullens and beathard will never win another game in their careers. I wonder what other teams records are with their 3rd sting qbs 🤔

They didn't even start on this team. I have no idea how they are in this argument. Makes no sense.

They are the entirety of your argument lmfao. Obviously our record without jimmy is bad considering the guys who had to play can barley make a nfl roster lmfao.

Those players are long gone. They have no relevance to this team. Jimmy G wins. Like it or not.

I love the wins. I'd give out about 25 game balls before I got to Jimmy. And also u completely contradicted your point about record. Clearly we haven't had another decent qb on the roster during that time.
Oh ok. Guess ~130 yards no TDs and an interception is an acceptable stat line for the 5th highest paid QB in the league with ridiculous talent around him.

Did we win that game?

So is Josh Allen? Maybe we just have a better overall team. Reason y jimmy doesn't wanna leave is he knows damn well this roster is full of straight up bad ass dudes and he knows no other team is gonna be able to support his poor play and decisions.

Record with Jimmy G.

Record without Jimmy G.

Proves you wrong.

Look at the record with Jimmy G starting. Look at it without him. I will clue you in. It's a drastic difference.

I will clue you in even further. Mullens and beathard will never win another game in their careers. I wonder what other teams records are with their 3rd sting qbs 🤔

They didn't even start on this team. I have no idea how they are in this argument. Makes no sense.

They are the entirety of your argument lmfao. Obviously our record without jimmy is bad considering the guys who had to play can barley make a nfl roster lmfao.

Those players are long gone. They have no relevance to this team. Jimmy G wins. Like it or not.

The question is can the 49ers win without him if they have another starting quality QB? After spending 3 first round picks on a QB with the 3rd overall pick in the 2021 NFL draft, we shall know the answer to that soon enough.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Jan 23, 2022 at 10:30 PM ]
Originally posted by YACBros85:

Did we win that game?

Record with Jimmy G.

Record without Jimmy G.

Proves you wrong.

The question is can the 49ers win without him if they have another starting quality QB? After spending 3 first round picks on a QB with the 3rd overall pick in the 2021 NFL draft, we shall know the answer to that soon enough.

Yup.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
What was that stat Chris Wrong brought up on Speak For Yourself last week? Something like Jimmy G has a 19.4 passer rating in the 4th quarter of the playoffs or something like that?

Jimmy was 5 for 6 for 55 yards in the 4th quarter last night. That's about a 104 passer rating on its own. That's gotta shoot that cherry-picked stat way up.

It's up to 38.62. Still the worst over the last 30 years, but definitely an improvement. Though his overall playoff QB rating dropped to 70.3.

His record says 4 - 1 in the playoffs.

2 NFC Championship Games.

1 Super Bowl appearance.

The object of the game is to win the game. Not stats.

Aaron Rodgers threw 0 TD's in that game.

Tannehill threw 3 picks. 1 on first play of the game. Lost as a #1 seed first game at home.
Lol the guys saying Jimmy needs to play better are the "sensitive" ones…yea ooook 😂😂

Hey, I am a fan of the team first and foremost, not any player over the team. I was all in on drafting the guys replacement, and am all in on Trey starting. I just don't get why you guys are so pathological in your will to whine about something that is not going to change this year. You don't think Kyle knows better than anyone on these boards who gives the team it's best chance to win?
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
You guys with the anti-Garoppolo complex need to just chill TF out. He's starting the rest of the games for the year, if you hate that so much, you just turn off the TV when the game is on. I swear, if some of you guys had been around in Joe Montana's time you'd have been trying to run him out of town too. At most, two more games is all your delicate little feels have to endure. Might as well try to enjoy it instead of being miserable about how your team wins, cause the facts are what they are. I guess some folks are only happy when they have something to b***h about.

You know what's hilarious... if anyone has the balls to be in the gameday threads, they would see that the exact same Super Jimmy Fans who complain that some criticize Jimmy so much in here... ARE THE EXACT SAME ONES WHO GIVE UP DURING THE GAME when Jimmy F's up... how many times has Kolohe said he's turned off his TV? He's not the only one who gives up quickly.

Then these exact same folks run back to this thread as if they believed in him that whole time.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jan 23, 2022 at 10:37 PM ]
What was that stat Chris Wrong brought up on Speak For Yourself last week? Something like Jimmy G has a 19.4 passer rating in the 4th quarter of the playoffs or something like that?

Jimmy was 5 for 6 for 55 yards in the 4th quarter last night. That's about a 104 passer rating on its own. That's gotta shoot that cherry-picked stat way up.

It's up to 38.62. Still the worst over the last 30 years, but definitely an improvement. Though his overall playoff QB rating dropped to 70.3.

1 Super Bowl appearance.

Tannehill threw 3 picks. 1 on first play of the game. Lost as a #1 seed first game at home.

Such an indispensable winner that he'll be playing for some other team next year...
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
You guys with the anti-Garoppolo complex need to just chill TF out. He's starting the rest of the games for the year, if you hate that so much, you just turn off the TV when the game is on. I swear, if some of you guys had been around in Joe Montana's time you'd have been trying to run him out of town too. At most, two more games is all your delicate little feels have to endure. Might as well try to enjoy it instead of being miserable about how your team wins, cause the facts are what they are. I guess some folks are only happy when they have something to b***h about.

You know what's hilarious... if anyone has the balls to be in the gameday threads, they would see that the exact same Super Jimmy Fans who complain that some criticize Jimmy so much in here... ARE THE EXACT SAME ONES WHO GIVE UP DURING THE GAME when Jimmy F's up... how many times has Kolohe said he's turned off his TV? He's not the only one who gives up quickly.

Then these exact same folks run back to this thread as if they believed in him that whole time.

Take a bow my man! The hypocrisy is real. God forbid someone criticizes the weakest link on the team or so much ask that he not ruin the game.
Originally posted by WINiner:

1 Super Bowl appearance.

Such an indispensable winner that he'll be playing for some other team next year...

Originally posted by WINiner:

1 Super Bowl appearance.

Perhaps he will. One can't deny we win more with him than without him. What he does in 1 year or 2 somebodys guess.

What he does in 1 year or 2 doesn't change that he is now and has been a WINNER for us. By a long shot. That is not in question.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Your whole point of obsessing on a meaningless drop all day after a massive road playoff win during an epic NFCC run is to try to prove it show Jimmy is not a "LEGIT QB"?

Wow, lol

dude lives rent free in his head
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Your whole point of obsessing on a meaningless drop all day after a massive road playoff win during an epic NFCC run is to try to prove it show Jimmy is not a "LEGIT QB"?

Wow, lol

dude lives rent free in his head

Yup.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
I mean just by the law of averages Jimmy is fire to get hot. I mean it has to happen at some point. All QB's get I to that zone an Jimmy is due!! Come in Jimmy , 2 complete games to win it all!!
Share 49ersWebzone