LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 144 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Watching through the GB film for a 2nd time, this time in more detail. This is why I say Jimmy does a pretty good job of reading defenses - comparatively. The missed reads Rodgers made in this game. I'm not even to halftime and Rodgers has had some doozies. I'm not bashing Rodgers. Saying, playing QB is hard. Especially when you're dealing with a tough pass rush and a defense disguising their coverage.

Rodgers had a bad game. On that deep pass to Adams he had Lazard wide open. nothing wrong with bashing a guy for playing bad

He had two players wide open and he chose the wrong one. Thankfully lol
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Watching through the GB film for a 2nd time, this time in more detail. This is why I say Jimmy does a pretty good job of reading defenses - comparatively. The missed reads Rodgers made in this game. I'm not even to halftime and Rodgers has had some doozies. I'm not bashing Rodgers. Saying, playing QB is hard. Especially when you're dealing with a tough pass rush and a defense disguising their coverage.

Rodgers had a bad game. On that deep pass to Adams he had Lazard wide open. nothing wrong with bashing a guy for playing bad

He had two players wide open and he chose the wrong one. Thankfully lol
was it a bad game or just doing what he did all season
  • dj43
You all know the rules. "Talk about the post, not the poster."

Since increasing warning levels does not seem to get the attention of violaters, time-outs will be the order of the day.
He needs to finally have a good game in the playoffs.

1TD 4 INTs last 3 games.
Hoping he comes up VERY big in the next 2 games.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Great ball placement here - about the only place to put it to give Kittle a chance. And what a catch by Kittle!

great throw great catch

Absolutely!

Internet Sleuths are trying to determine what JG did wrong on this play....

Nah solid safe throw and a amazing catch by Kittle

Good thing he didn't hit Kittle in the shoulder pads, that would have made it such a tougher catch.

Thank you. Enough of these erratic passes behind the direction the guy's going.
Get it on his chest or out in front of him like the legit QBs do. (See the gifs )

Then again,...I've been saying enough for a couple years now. We might as well draft a QB as a replacement.
[ Edited by random49er on Jan 24, 2022 at 3:11 PM ]
I have faith.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
He needs to finally have a good game in the playoffs.

1TD 4 INTs last 3 games.

I have a feeling he's got one in him. The Cowboys game that first drive he started out on fire. The Packers game he started 0-4 but I'm pretty sure every single one was dropped. Obviously he made the errors later in each game but he didn't choke. He came through when we needed him, even obviously the week before in LA. So, anyway, I believe he's got a good game in him, with only (hopefully) two left to go.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by Franchise408:
Remember all the QB's this place wanted to replace Jimmy?

Deshaun Watson - Multiple sexual assault allegations
Tom Brady - Eliminated
Aaron Rodgers - Eliminated by Jimmy and the 49ers
Matthew Stafford - Facing Jimmy and already has a 0-2 head to head record against him

Yeah I'm sure they'd all play horrible in SF lol I'm sure they'd have more INTs then TDs and avg 150 yards in the playoffs.

Id still take all 4 over Jimmy today!

You also predicted the Packers would score 38.

Credibility is lacking at the moment.

I love it when people compare QBs by looking at the records between the teams when they faced each other. I never realized that they went head to head in a cage match.

Jeff Feagles is like top 10 in All-Time wins and still not in the HOF yet. WTF gives??

It's like they're actually judging the damn guy on the quality of what they see with their eyes on the field instead of win/loss totals.
Didn't Jimmy complete some passes on that last drive? Just saying.

VICTORY AFTER VICTORY AFTER VICTORY VICTORY AFTER VICTORY AFTER VICTORY VICTORY AFTER VICTORY AFTER VICTORY
VICTORY AFTER VICTORY AFTER VICTORY VICTORY AFTER VICTORY AFTER VICTORY VICTORY AFTER VICTORY AFTER VICTORY
[ Edited by Joecool on Jan 24, 2022 at 3:14 PM ]

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Jimmy haters mad that we are in the nfc championship.

Thw bashing seriously needs to stop. We get it. He's not Allen or mahommes. But he's a damn fighter.

Why can't everyone acknowledge

1. Jimmy is a great leader and is loved by his teammates. He's a presence that helps the entire team with their poise and resiliency.
2. He isnt the most talented qb.
3. He doesn't play great consistently, but plays great when he needs to and is able to produce when the game is on the line
4. His injury is likely hampering him and has not been playing great during the playoffs
5. The offensive line has not helped him.
6. He has made multiple mental errors that scare everyone.
7. He is part of the reason the team is in the championship game, along with the other 51 teammates.
8. He was more clutch than Rodgers in the cold, with an injury, with a right tackle who was constantly getting smashed.

It really is that simple! We're all seeing the same things, but some of us are "glass half full," rooting for our team and Jimmy and having fun while it lasts. Others are "glass half empty" having a horrible time because they aren't "right" about their negative outlook on Jimmy and his perceived inability to do certain things. It is what it is at this point.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I have faith.

This is the only thing that needs said post of the day

8 quarters to go
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by Franchise408:
Remember all the QB's this place wanted to replace Jimmy?

Deshaun Watson - Multiple sexual assault allegations
Tom Brady - Eliminated
Aaron Rodgers - Eliminated by Jimmy and the 49ers
Matthew Stafford - Facing Jimmy and already has a 0-2 head to head record against him

Yeah I'm sure they'd all play horrible in SF lol I'm sure they'd have more INTs then TDs and avg 150 yards in the playoffs.

Id still take all 4 over Jimmy today!

You also predicted the Packers would score 38.

Credibility is lacking at the moment.

I love it when people compare QBs by looking at the records between the teams when they faced each other. I never realized that they went head to head in a cage match.

Jeff Feagles is like top 10 in All-Time wins and still not in the HOF yet. WTF gives??

It's like they're actually judging the damn guy on the quality of what they see with their eyes on the field instead of win/loss totals.

Yes because punters and kickers affect the game in the same manner as quarterbacks.

You really going to do this again today?
JIMMY G

5-6 for 54 yards in the 4th quarter: Clutch!!
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Great ball placement here - about the only place to put it to give Kittle a chance. And what a catch by Kittle!

great throw great catch

Absolutely!

Internet Sleuths are trying to determine what JG did wrong on this play....

Nah solid safe throw and a amazing catch by Kittle

Good thing he didn't hit Kittle in the shoulder pads, that would have made it such a tougher catch.

Thank you. Enough of these erratic passes behind the direction the guy's going.
Get it on his chest or out in front of him like the legit QBs do. (See the gifs )

Then again,...I've been saying enough for a couple years now. We might as well draft a QB as a replacement.

You mean like the pass to Kittle that hit him just above the 5 on his jersey which is located right on his chest? lol
Share 49ersWebzone