Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Maybe not Matt Ryan but he's definitely better than Lamar Jackson and Ryan Tannehill.

What has Lamar Jackson done??? Oh he can run fast big f**kin deal, what did that do for him in the playoff.

Ryan Tannehill, what has he done since leaving Miami, he needed strong support from his team just as bad as Garoppolo.

Apart from winning the MVP?..🙄
he won MVP for being a RB

36 Tds...6 Ints... He had a great season whichever way you look at It, and I'd take him over Jimmy G, all day, everyday.
that would be a terrible mistake

Why do you believe that?. Kyle would do wonders with him.
because he's not as fluent to passing as he is running. and that's the most important part in this discussion on who is better than jimmy

Also, Balt is still waiting to see what they have before extending him

36 Tds...6 Ints say's otherwise.

Just because a guy can run, doesn't mean he can't throw.
Lamar not being able to throw is why they fail in the playoffs.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I'm of the if you're getting yards who f**king cares how your getting them.
so if you don't care how you get yards, then what is the issue with jimmy being the game manager ?

Not true, not being able to stop the other teams offense (Travis Henry) has been a issue for the Ravens in the playoffs. we all know what that team looks like when the defense is on point.
because he's not as fluent to passing as he is running. and that's the most important part in this discussion on who is better than jimmy

No it isnt. The most important part of this discussion is if Lamar's passing + running is better than Jimmy's passing.
Cause I think Lance stresses the defense more all the while being a worst QB at the moment. He opens more running lanes for our RBs, he will make safeties play deeper and threatens CBS to not always line up with inside leverage. But I'm cool with Jimmy starting
I know jimmy isn't the guy, but we can manage with him. What I'm most afraid of, is wrecking our new thoroughbred and wasting a season. let jimmy give it one last shot than pull him if he screws up
Maybe not Matt Ryan but he's definitely better than Lamar Jackson and Ryan Tannehill.

What has Lamar Jackson done??? Oh he can run fast big f**kin deal, what did that do for him in the playoff.

Ryan Tannehill, what has he done since leaving Miami, he needed strong support from his team just as bad as Garoppolo.

Apart from winning the MVP?..🙄
he won MVP for being a RB

36 Tds...6 Ints... He had a great season whichever way you look at It, and I'd take him over Jimmy G, all day, everyday.
that would be a terrible mistake

Why do you believe that?. Kyle would do wonders with him.

36 Tds...6 Ints say's otherwise.

Just because a guy can run, doesn't mean he can't throw.
Lamar not being able to throw is why they fail in the playoffs.

I'm of the if you're getting yards who f**king cares how your getting them.
so if you don't care how you get yards, then what is the issue with jimmy being the game manager ?

Not true, not being able to stop the other teams offense (Travis Henry) has been a issue for the Ravens in the playoffs. we all know what that team looks like when the defense is on point.
their defense last year didn't even let the other team get to 20 pts. Defense isn't the issue
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

No it isnt. The most important part of this discussion is if Lamar's passing + running is better than Jimmy's passing.
lol right
Originally posted by Silky:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
In what world is Jimmy better than Lamar or Ryan?

Heck even Tannehill

Half of Webzone's world, and thats literally it. No one outside of it would even consider that possibility, Tannehill included.

Das how I feel about Lemur

Seriously...

Honestly, we might have the biggest homer fans out of any fan base. Imagine having an MVP QB is not better than freaking Jimmy G
Cause I think Lance stresses the defense more all the while being a worst QB at the moment. He opens more running lanes for our RBs, he will make safeties play deeper and threatens CBS to not always line up with inside leverage. But I'm cool with Jimmy starting
I know jimmy isn't the guy, but we can manage with him. What I'm most afraid of, is wrecking our new thoroughbred and wasting a season. let jimmy give it one last shot than pull him if he screws up

That's where I'm at. Let Jimmy take the reigns until he costs (actually costs us a win not just losses) us a win or 2 if that doesn't happen then ride him til the end.

lol right

Outside a couple 49er fans, not one other fan base thinks that Jimmy is better than Lamar. This is just ridiculous and part of the reason why Jimmy gets hate in here is because of these awful takes.

lol right

Outside a couple 49er fans, not one other fan base thinks that Jimmy is better than Lamar. This is just ridiculous and part of the reason why Jimmy gets hate in here is because of these awful takes.
if you want a wildcat offense.. then yeah Lamar is your guy

We have super athletic guy in Lance, i doubt Kyle is going to go away from passing and have a 1200 yrd rushing QB

lol right

We have super athletic guy in Lance, i doubt Kyle is going to go away from passing and have a 1200 yrd rushing QB

Wildcat doesn't have a QB at all unless that's what your saying about Lamar then I'd say you've lost the plot

I would rather throw hot boiling water onto my face and go blind than ever watch Lamar Jackson play QB for the 49ers
This far along under this regime we actually do have a veteran team now so Trey has to take Jimmy's job and until otherwise Jimmy's gonna be leading guys this year until he shows he can't

Trey is a rookie so his job is to carry helmets shoulder pads and his playbook and learn so he can take the reigns next season and even this season if misfortune happens
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
I would rather throw hot boiling water onto my face and go blind than ever watch Lamar Jackson play QB for the 49ers

lol right

Wildcat doesn't have a QB at all unless that's what your saying about Lamar then I'd say you've lost the plot
that is what i'm saying. When you stop him from running.. he can't get it done.. which mean he's basically a RB.

I probably wouldn't have countered the Lamar take if the person didn't say Lamar.. but this is supposed to be a better passer than Jimmy

he was asked to change positions right before the draft or the story came out around then ?
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 24, 2021 at 1:30 PM ]

lol right

Share 49ersWebzone