LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 359 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Redandgoldsf:
I'm hoping today's loss frustrates rogers enough to demand to be traded, and he comes to SF. Rogers has been mistreated his whole career, getting embarrassed in the playoffs year after year. Come to SF baby, we got kittle, deebo, aiyuk, mostert, and a top 5 defense for you And you get to come to the place you should've been in this whole time

his potential out is after the 2022 season.
Originally posted by Redandgoldsf:
I'm hoping today's loss frustrates rogers enough to demand to be traded, and he comes to SF. Rogers has been mistreated his whole career, getting embarrassed in the playoffs year after year. Come to SF baby, we got kittle, deebo, aiyuk, mostert, and a top 5 defense for you And you get to come to the place you should've been in this whole time

I was thinking the same. Wouldn't winning a SB with the 9ers be a story book ending to his career
Y'all gonna tell me our qb couldn't match that performance? 3 picks and they still won. Jimmy G is more than suitable as our qb
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Haha your hypocrisy was exposed now you want me to leave. Maybe take a break from this thread. Let posters that can be both consistent and objective take over for a while. I think SWH and Gore and others cant hold it down for a bit. Maybe go back to the Alex thread and focus your attention on defending him lol

Another post not about Jimmy G...
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
Y'all gonna tell me our qb couldn't match that performance? 3 picks and they still won. Jimmy G is more than suitable as our qb

Lol he would match those 3 INTS that's for sure

I don't know. That was a true QB duel. We've seen Jimmy do it in the regular season but not in postseason to be able to say yes.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Lol he would match those 3 INTS that's for sure

Yah won't you be rooting for that. lol
Originally posted by sacniner:
Haha your hypocrisy was exposed now you want me to leave. Maybe take a break from this thread. Let posters that can be both consistent and objective take over for a while. I think SWH and Gore and others cant hold it down for a bit. Maybe go back to the Alex thread and focus your attention on defending him lol

Another post not about Jimmy G...

I don't know. That was a true QB duel. We've seen Jimmy do it in the regular season but not in postseason to be able to say yes.

That would require our coach to trust him to throw more than 3 passes too.

Kind of iffy.

Originally posted by tjd808185:

That would require our coach to trust him to throw more than 3 passes too.

Kind of iffy.

Yep. It's crazy that Shanny didn't trust him in the divisional and NFCC but did in the SB with the game on the line
Oh it's coming!

Yep. It's crazy that Shanny didn't trust him in the divisional and NFCC but did in the SB with the game on the line

Worked out great too.

You think Jimmy is hitting Scotty Miller or Mike Evans for those TDs?
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Worked out great too.

Shanny should have relied more on the running game that got them there.
Share 49ersWebzone