There are 202 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Genuinely curious, NY. What do you do for work? You are spending A LOT of time in multiple threads going at it with anyone/everyone who has a different opinion than you. I'm amazed. Married? Kids? Either way I'm jealous of how much free time you have.

And you cry in the covid thread that people are being mean to you?
isn't he the guy who thinks there are lizard people ?

I've never said anything about lizard people. That's just the controlled opposition coming out in people who don't have the brain power to research anything nor think for themselves. I highlight the fact that there is a very small number of elite class of people who are truly in control of our economy, government, etc. Dems and Rep's are their puppets and do what they want, because that's who donates to their campaigns and gets them elected (because of Citizens United). What the people want (M4A, $15 minimum wage, cannabis legalization, military budget decreased, higher taxes on the rich, etc) is inconsequential. Our "votes" have become meaningless because we're being given a false "choice." Sorry if this is too complicated for you or above you. No need to throw insults because you're mad that you don't understand what's going on.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
HEY CONGRATS MAN!

Thanks my man! We are very excited

Congrats man! My only child turned 13 in November.
Don't blink too often. Lol
Genuinely curious, NY. What do you do for work? You are spending A LOT of time in multiple threads going at it with anyone/everyone who has a different opinion than you. I'm amazed. Married? Kids? Either way I'm jealous of how much free time you have.

I've never said anything about lizard people. That's just the controlled opposition coming out in people who don't have the brain power to research anything nor think for themselves. I highlight the fact that there is a very small number of elite class of people who are truly in control of our economy, government, etc. Dems and Rep's are their puppets and do what they want, because that's who donates to their campaigns and gets them elected (because of Citizens United). What the people want (M4A, $15 minimum wage, cannabis legalization, military budget decreased, higher taxes on the rich, etc) is inconsequential. Our "votes" have become meaningless because we're being given a false "choice." Sorry if this is too complicated for you or above you. No need to throw insults because you're mad that you don't understand what's going on.
at least i know there aren't lizard people lol
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Convince me Jimmy can play the amount of games as Montana and Stafford

Are you saying having less than 1,000 pass attempts compared to players with 6,000+ pass attempts might make the numbers look better? Well by golly gee that's crazy

That is not how math works.
CJ's numbers aren't going to look worse if he has 6000 attempts.
Gabbert's numbers didn't get worse with more attempts.
Brady's numbers didn't decline with attempts.

What is the point where the sample size is large or close enough to compare?

That's not how math works but it's how football works. A player can have a down year and it can causes numbers to fluctuate. Jimmys only year healthy he had a good year and had a lot of YAC receptions which inflated his numbers. But he still had a good year Stafford has had 10 years of good years. GTFO they are the same

No and I just gave you multiple examples of how it does not work that way.

It is math.

Lamar Jackson has a passer rating higher than Brady, Jimmy G and Stafford. Is he a better passer than them?
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

at least i know there aren't lizard people lol

Congrats, man. You're woke!
Married, just found out I'm having a kid

This is what happens when you don't value protection for your QB. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Haha.

Congrats man. Seriously. You're going to become a totally different man and I mean that in the greatest of ways!

Originally posted by kansasninerfan:
Boom! Congrats amigo. Buckle up the ride is wild. I've got 4. 3 in college and a 15 year old. I'm poor LOL Don't do as I did.

Thanks man!
Lamar Jackson has a passer rating higher than Brady, Jimmy G and Stafford. Is he a better passer than them?

Let me check... Nope
Originally posted by mayo49:
Congrats, NY.

Thanks Mayo!
Originally posted by Misfit_Niner540:
Congrats man! My only child turned 13 in November.
Don't blink too often. Lol

Originally posted by NCommand:

This is what happens when you don't value protection for your QB. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Haha.

Congrats man. Seriously. You're going to become a totally different man and I mean that in the greatest of ways!

Hahaha

Thanks! Yeah Life is about to change for realz
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Let me check... Nope

😬
Originally posted by NCommand:

Haha.

Hahaha

Thanks! Yeah Life is about to change for realz

For real real. But you're gonna be an epic dad though. You've got a lot of friends here if you ever need to vent or need father advice!
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Let me check... Nope

Well it's just math. According to passer rating statistics Lamar Jackson is a great passer.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Congrats, NY.

Thanks Mayo!

Mayo's penis tingled and he got his goddamn parent news!
Share 49ersWebzone