There are 118 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Milpitasbob:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Too bad we didn't play North Alabama in the SB

Look at the schedule Jimmy played at Eastern Illinois and then compare it to BYU's schedule

I like z Wilson and all but Mary poppins wasn't playing at E illi last year so I'm not how it compares

Look at the schedule Jimmy played at Eastern Illinois and then compare it to BYU's schedule

I like z Wilson and all but Mary poppins wasn't playing at E illi last year so I'm not how it compares
Sure she was. She now wears number 10 for the Niners
Zach Wilson beat USC.
I'm not sure why people want to see JG come back for the last couple of games this year. What are they expecting to see that they already haven't seen? By now most fans and likely the coaches have made up their mind one way or the other. I'd rather see Mullens and CJ the rest of the year so they can decide once and for all which one of them to keep. Makes no sense to me letting JG come back if they aren't really in the chase for a playoff spot. If they plan on bringing him back next year I'd rather make sure he's healthy. Same for if they try and trade him.
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Simms is hopefully doing Kyle a solid and driving up his trade value lol

That's all this is. They are best buds
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I'm not sure why people want to see JG come back for the last couple of games this year. What are they expecting to see that they already haven't seen? By now most fans and likely the coaches have made up their mind one way or the other. I'd rather see Mullens and CJ the rest of the year so they can decide once and for all which one of them to keep. Makes no sense to me letting JG come back if they aren't really in the chase for a playoff spot. If they plan on bringing him back next year I'd rather make sure he's healthy. Same for if they try and trade him.

Idk if any of our QBs are worth keeping. Maaaybe CJ. At least hes a tough sob.
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Simms is hopefully doing Kyle a solid and driving up his trade value lol

That's all this is. They are best buds

Simms has talked crap about the 49ers many times since Shanahan has taken the job. Hes not a 49ers agent.
Originally posted by Gabberwocky:
Originally posted by Gabberwocky:
Originally posted by Goatie:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I don't know why anyone would be happy to keep Jimmy at the current price tag if we have a chance to upgrade in the draft? Weird.

No way FO is going to take a risk with a rookie and no JG. Too much money is at stake. We cannot afford a worthwhile vet with the cap space or lack there of. So the QB status will remain the same. Stop dreaming out loud lol

There very well may be one free agent who will be much cheaper than Jimmy but still about as good (if last week was any indication, perhaps better), who has also proven to be exceptional at mentoring young QBs. I'll let you guess about which of the not-so-young QBs of which I refer.

Actually, no, perhaps this will remind you?

You may consider it an jest, but observe how he played last week. Previous play this year could have been rust, but last week he looked every bit as good if not better than Jimmy.

Originally posted by NYniner85:
sure you would, you like looking good and losing

Lol so Wilson is a loser now...
hasn't done anything since he got paid or had a great defense.

Lol so you're saying you had to take credit away from Russ due to a great defense he had years ago.

Nevermind his results without it but hmmmm,...where have I seen that point made before?
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
sure you would, you like looking good and losing

Lol so Wilson is a loser now...
hasn't done anything since he got paid or had a great defense.

Lol so you're saying you had to take credit away from Russ due to a great defense he had years ago.

Nevermind his results without it but hmmmm,...where have I seen that point made before?

Russ then is not the Russ today. That is a fact. The point is what is a high priced qb worth if the overall team is not able help the qb

Not happy with the fact Jimmy has proven he can't stay healthy. But he is a winner. Without question. I think you have to keep him. Replace Mullins and Beathard. Get a developmental prospect.

Sure she was. She now wears number 10 for the Niners

We have a winner in this exchange
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
Jimmyexcuses 2.0?

Garopologists

Ok, yours is way better

Garop-a-blows.

Worthy as well
Any updates on the ankle sprain? This may be one of the worst sprains in nfl history
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Any updates on the ankle sprain? This may be one of the worst sprains in nfl history

It's a 2nd ankle sprain. The first one was rushed by the HC/OC and it may have contributed to the 2nd because KS doesn't care about protecting his QB.
Share 49erswebzone