Jimmy Garoppolo Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
sure you would, you like looking good and losing

Lol so Wilson is a loser now...
hasn't done anything since he got paid or had a great defense.

Lol so you're saying you had to take credit away from Russ due to a great defense he had years ago.

Nevermind his results without it but hmmmm,...where have I seen that point made before?

Russ then is not the Russ today. That is a fact. The point is what is a high priced qb worth if the overall team is not able help the qb
Not happy with the fact Jimmy has proven he can't stay healthy. But he is a winner. Without question. I think you have to keep him. Replace Mullins and Beathard. Get a developmental prospect.
Originally posted by Milpitasbob:
Originally posted by Milpitasbob:
Too bad we didn't play North Alabama in the SB

Look at the schedule Jimmy played at Eastern Illinois and then compare it to BYU's schedule

I like z Wilson and all but Mary poppins wasn't playing at E illi last year so I'm not how it compares
Sure she was. She now wears number 10 for the Niners

We have a winner in this exchange
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
Jimmyexcuses 2.0?

Garopologists

Ok, yours is way better

Garop-a-blows.

Worthy as well
Any updates on the ankle sprain? This may be one of the worst sprains in nfl history
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Any updates on the ankle sprain? This may be one of the worst sprains in nfl history

It's a 2nd ankle sprain. The first one was rushed by the HC/OC and it may have contributed to the 2nd because KS doesn't care about protecting his QB.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I'm not sure why people want to see JG come back for the last couple of games this year. What are they expecting to see that they already haven't seen? By now most fans and likely the coaches have made up their mind one way or the other. I'd rather see Mullens and CJ the rest of the year so they can decide once and for all which one of them to keep. Makes no sense to me letting JG come back if they aren't really in the chase for a playoff spot. If they plan on bringing him back next year I'd rather make sure he's healthy. Same for if they try and trade him.

This post demonstrates that you are not a 49er fan. You want the team to lose rather then win.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by sacniner:

It's a 2nd ankle sprain. The first one was rushed by the HC/OC and it may have contributed to the 2nd because KS doesn't care about protecting his QB.

Are you sure? I thought the narrative was that he sprained it week two and it's been sprained ever since which is why he has looked Mullensesque all year
Now this is the QB Kyle needs.

jimmy deserves a shot next year

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I disagree. He's proven that he can't stay healthy.
  • CJ75

So does the QB they may draft
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by illinois9er:

I disagree. He's proven that he can't stay healthy.

Because the Oline has been crap ever since the time he came here in 2017? All this year has proven is that the team's Oline gets our QBs smashed up not that JG can't stay healthy. Such a ridiculous narrative.
[ Edited by Goatie on Nov 22, 2020 at 4:29 PM ]
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CJ75:

So does the QB they may draft

If they are up to it and are not a bust like CJ, Rosen etc etc
Originally posted by NCommand:
Now this is the QB Kyle needs.

Like him. Not eligible yet.
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Nov 22, 2020 at 4:38 PM ]