LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 402 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
regardless whether you think he played poorly because of a bad OL or not, they should still draft a QB next year. His level of play does not warrant the money he is getting.
Originally posted by susweel:
Looks like he's milking an injury to make excuses for s**tty play.

And Kittle to. Amiright
Do the Pats have a 2nd next year and did BB and Shanny ever say no swap-backs?
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
regardless whether you think he played poorly because of a bad OL or not, they should still draft a QB next year. His level of play does not warrant the money he is getting.

THIS.
I've been a supporter of Jimmy despite knowing he has limitations. I'm firmly ready to move on from him after this season. Depending on draft order the FO has to consider drafting a QB early.
Why are we playing prevent? lol

Edit- whoops wrong thread.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 1, 2020 at 3:59 PM ]
It's normal to make excuses for a QB when your team loses. Chiefs,pittsburgh, etc all do it for their QB's. Difference is they don't have to do it NEARLY as often as we do it for Jimmy G. Seems like every other week theres excuse after excuse to excuse his bad play.
I lost faith :(
Trade him and save massive Cap Space we can use to keep other players.
They should trade for Marcus Mariota.
Glad I've been recording BYU games.

Nothing but love for Jimmy but at the very least we need a guy to push him assuming he's even on the roster next season.

Today was worse than the Dolphins game for me. Just flat across the board. Never thought we'd go into a divisional game so flat.

Losing Deebo shouldn't completely turn our offense into junk. Especially against that Seattle D.

I hate myself for thinking this way but at this point I'm draft mode. Sit Jimmy until the bye week. Let him heal and show what he is without an ankle injury and make the call on whether to keep him for next season or pull the plug right away.

Very frustrating season.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

And Kittle to. Amiright

Nah kittle is a dog
  • thl408
Very disappointing performance by Jimmy today. I know the OL had some issues handling the blitzes up the middle, but there were dropbacks where Jimmy had time and couldn't find anyone open, which I find hard to believe against this bad SEA defense.
Originally posted by FranchisePoster:
Send him back to New England before the deadline. For real, for a 4th round pick. Belichek isn't happy with Cam Newton

Cam Newton had 397 yards and 3 tds (2 rush) against thss Seattle team.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Nov 1, 2020 at 4:01 PM ]

I don't know about that but if he's injured he shouldn't be in there. He's not going to get healthy playing. Funny how the injury didn't start bothering him until they were down 20 points.
i don't think jimmy is the answer long term anymore
Share 49ersWebzone