BLACK FRIDAY SALE: 30% off at the official 49ers online store with code 30YARDS →

There are 89 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by frenchtoast:
The fact that JimmyG was in pain and couldn't push off his back foot last week and now says it "feels great' is a dead giveaway that he is under pressure to 'PERFORM OR ELSE". Tough situation for him because no high ankle sprain miraculously feels great a couple of days after he was in obvious pain and discomfort. Good luck, Jimmy.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Got to get the Kittle, Deebo, and Aiyuk combo going.
The fact that JimmyG was in pain and couldn't push off his back foot last week and now says it "feels great' is a dead giveaway that he is under pressure to 'PERFORM OR ELSE". Tough situation for him because no high ankle sprain miraculously feels great a couple of days after he was in obvious pain and discomfort. Good luck, Jimmy.

Oh no, an NFL player is playing through pain. That's so unheard of. You're making 30 mil a year, be a man, push through it and makes plays.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:

Oh no, an NFL player is playing through pain. That's so unheard of. You're making 30 mil a year, be a man, push through it and makes plays.

He needs to, he is getting paid big money, and the defense is injured , the offense needs to find another level for this team to even sniff the playoffs
Last chance. If he doesn't look great, bench him and lets just tank for a QB
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Last chance. If he doesn't look great, bench him and lets just tank for a QB

I'm pretty sure that's what the players wanna do too. lol
I hate to say it, but I want him to fail miserably in a 49ers win so the entire fanbase and organization will get behind replacing him.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I hate to say it, but I want him to fail miserably in a 49ers win so the entire fanbase and organization will get behind replacing him.

I feel like this is BumCity's second account.
Winning this game isn't going to happen and isn't going to help us even if it did. I just want to see the young guys play good and stay injury free. As for Jimmy, I just don't believe in him anymore but lets see how much fight he has in him. Go 9ers!!!!!
Let's see what Jimmy can do when the chips are down. This is a defining moment in his career. Hopefully he does well.

• titan
  • Veteran

Why? There's no reason the organization and Jimmy can't be both successful.
Originally posted by susweel:
Let's see what Jimmy can do when the chips are down. This is a defining moment in his career. Hopefully he does well.

If feels like we have been saying this for a long time
Originally posted by titan:

Why? There's no reason the organization and Jimmy can't be both successful.

Other than the fact that Jimmy is a terrible QB?

Lol clown
Originally posted by susweel:

The defining moment of his career was badly overthrowing a wide open Emmanuel Sanders in the Super Bowl. Everything this season is just death spasms.
Share 49erswebzone