There are 69 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
jimmy begins to throw before aiyuk breaks his route. you like to see that trust and chemistry.

I'd like some moving pictures.

That's a great throw. Thanks for posting
I missed the game as I was in the hospital but Jesus am I glad I missed this game lol
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

this worth the watch?

Basically video evidence that Jimmy cost us a couple games this year.

You let the cat out of the bag. He'll send irate DMs to Youtube to demanding they take the video down now.
yeah maybe they'll actually respond to my DM's too instead of being a little b***h

Lol. little b***h is a pretty accurate assessment
This is the biggest game of the year.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
The Ankle Feels Great Baby !!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Come on, Jimmy - break out.
Will get sacked 8 times

How many years is it gonna take?t]
[ Edited by AceDuce49 on Oct 17, 2020 at 10:27 PM ]
Originally posted by jersey49er:
I think this is the biggest game of the year, Jimmy has to be on point. Has to turn it around

It's a big game for the team, but it's a bigger game for Jimmy. This feels like the week he either rights the ship or falls into the abyss
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
I think this is the biggest game of the year, Jimmy has to be on point. Has to turn it around

It's a big game for the team, but it's a bigger game for Jimmy. This feels like the week he either rights the ship or falls into the abyss

Yeah, Jimmy has to turn it around or it's asta la vista making it to his contract in '22.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 18, 2020 at 6:56 AM ]

Originally posted by pdizo916:
This is the biggest game of the year.

This! Two 4-1 teams? Good luck to your Steelers
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:

Yeah, Jimmy has to turn it around or it's asta la vista making it through his contract in '22.

True this all....damn how things change so dramatically, and suckingly..sigh..
Originally posted by AceDuce49:

How many years is it gonna take?t]

I believe he's reached his full potential. What you see, Is what you get with Jimmy.

Let's Just hope we see good Jimmy today Instead of bad Jimmy.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Will get sacked 8 times

That's why we need to feed Mostert as much as possible to get the run game going.
The fact that JimmyG was in pain and couldn't push off his back foot last week and now says it "feels great' is a dead giveaway that he is under pressure to 'PERFORM OR ELSE". Tough situation for him because no high ankle sprain miraculously feels great a couple of days after he was in obvious pain and discomfort. Good luck, Jimmy.
Share 49erswebzone