There are 188 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
I am pleasantly surprised that his peers rated him at 43. Did not foresee him making this list.

Same here honestly. But this comes from the players, not media heads, so It's basically a big FU too all of them

If he hits Sanders with that bomb - they'd be singing a different tune.

Oh no question, he likely would've been MVP! Even lots of us here would be less harsh on him, myself especially lol
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
it means more that the players think so highly of him

Yessir my point exactly!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Jimmy Haters are so pissed right now lol gotta love it!

They're irate. Can't understand how such a thing has been allowed to occur. Rapoport is freaking pissed off about and is letting his Jimmy hate show, lol.
it means more that the players think so highly of him

Yessir my point exactly!

It better to have your peers respect you than the media. I highly doubt Jimmy loses sleep over critics like Steven A. Smith and Grant Cohn. Tonight proves that he's respected by people who matter.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Higher than Dekoda Prescott. One Skip Bayless ain't gonna like that.

That article from the Athletic said according to one exec "is basically Kirk Cousins."
Hell yea jimmy
I'm fighting with that ignoramus Benjamin allbright on Twitter over this, such a hack
Originally posted by Jcool:

I mean that sums it up nicely. Not a bad ranking in the top 100 at all, especially for someone viewed by many in the media as the weakness of our team

Mike Florio is going to have a bi**h fit tomorrow morning
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Mike Florio is going to have a bi**h fit tomorrow morning

probably rage sleeping as we speak
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
I'm fighting with that ignoramus Benjamin allbright on Twitter over this, such a hack

Oh, please share it with us. Lol.

Players have to play against him and know why, media sit on their golden toilet bowl not having a clue what he did was astounding.
Tier 3 QB my ass

I have zero issue with PFFs tier 3 rating. He is not a drew brees or aaron rodgers yet. But he is the top of tier 3 there are only 8 QBs ahead of him, and of those 8 Ryan and Jackson are the only ones i think you can argue. And Jackson non throwing ability in that offense makes a strong case.
In the top 50 f**k yeah that's right. Seems like players voting on this finally know what they're doing this year. f**k all the stupid haters.
Originally posted by PuckFarag10:
Oh, please share it with us. Lol.

I forget how to post tweets, and it's too late on the east coast so here's a link. I'm john d on there btw
https://twitter.com/johnd4914/status/1287954612251766784?s=21
[ Edited by njninersfan420 on Jul 27, 2020 at 10:30 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:

I mean that sums it up nicely. Not a bad ranking in the top 100 at all, especially for someone viewed by many in the media as the weakness of our team

that tweet pretty much says it. Hes obviously a good qb, but what he does on the field now will tell us if hes one of the greats.
Share 49ersWebzone