LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
the only good thing coming out of this super bowl is a jimmy g restructure
or was it Hoyer?
He is a loser.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Officially off the Jimmy G bandwagon. Dude played like s**t against a s**tty defense in the biggest game of his career.

Nice. The definition of a bandwagon fan lmao. You're not welcome back.
[ Edited by GhostOfBaalke on Feb 2, 2020 at 7:37 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
yeah, because Mullens is the answer.

I actually wanted to see him this year to be honest
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Officially off the Jimmy G bandwagon. Dude played like s**t against a s**tty defense in the biggest game of his career.

Nice. The definition of a bandwagon fan lmao. You're not welcome back.

EAD.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by zero:
Skip Bayless says to sign Brady for two years and get two rings with this defense.........

f**k that, he's too damn old.

He gets the ball out quicker tho
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Alex Smith was way more athletic than jimmy tho, I think Alex wins the game tonight tbh cause he don't turn the ball over in his later days and can escape pressure and jimmy a statue

Please dont start. Our team is watching the game today if Alex was our QB

If Kyle doesn't give Nick an opportunity to compete for the starting role next year, then I hope we trade Nick.

Jimmy has left alot of plays on the field this year. Nick played well with a MUCH LESS talented team.

Well jimmy isn't the answer ... we all stars around him he ducking choked, dude has been carried by the run game all year... yet he been averaging a pick per game , dude is garbage , sign brady

Only thing i can say about Jimmy today is that he didnt play good but he was far from the primary reason we got punked today.

Time to turn of all sports news for a week until it dies down
[ Edited by MoeJontana84 on Feb 2, 2020 at 7:42 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:

If Kyle doesn't give Nick an opportunity to compete for the starting role next year, then I hope we trade Nick.

Jimmy has left alot of plays on the field this year. Nick played well with a MUCH LESS talented team.

I wouldnt go that far.
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
Only thing i can sat about Jimmy today is that he didnt play good but he was far from the primary reason we got punked today.

Time to turn of all sports news for a week until it dies down

Exactly, he never is the main reason we win either , minus what 2 games all year?? The Arizona and saints game are only games that he played decent , dude is also a turnover machine and a statue in the pocket , do not want
Point is that we won despite Jimmy not because of Jimmy
I've been a deep and positive supporter of this guy, and I don't know if it's the grief talking, but this guy is a loser. He's a f**king loser. This was his moment, and he blew it. They're gonna replay that moment all year where they show him next to the snap timer reading "0", and they're gonna call him a loser the rest of this life.
Share 49ersWebzone