Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
bUt He HaS nO fIgHt In HiM

But he's got no

in him.

He's got no It in him.

Where did this whole dog thing start?
Originally posted by tankle104:

A poster about a week and half ago (before CIN game) went on a multi-post rant about how Jimmy was the next Jay Cutler...
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by tankle104:

A poster about a week and half ago (before CIN game) went on a multi-post rant about how Jimmy was the next Jay Cutler...

Cutler when he sees this thread...

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame

Doesn't seem like he cares
Where is the Jay Cutler dude btw ?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Joecool:

He got one off to the RB in the right flat while he was falling backward. Crazy how he's able to get some zip on it in the weirdest positions.

That's all arm. Mullens probably will never be able to do that even if he took a boatload of PED's. That's god given ability.

some people might even goes so far as saying these particular type traits display some "it-factor" and maybe perhaps even having a "little dog in him".....

yeah, he's avoiding a lot of Crow by not showing up.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by braap49er:
Jimmy wasn't perfect, but this was his best game for us this season. He showed us why we gave him that big contract. And he's only going to get better, he only has 11 starts under his belt. Wow, I love me some Jimmy Geezus.

If Pettis can step it up like how he did in the BlitzBurg game, man o man, Jimmy's going to get hot and score a ton of points this year. According to some stat websites, 49ers are number 1 in rushing and almost dead last in passing!
Originally posted by pdc20:
Garoppolo´s quick release is just absurd at times.
I know that some people don´t like his footwork but this is the NFL and you can´t always set your foots perfectly.
And because of his release, Garoppolo can most of the time avoid the sack and make a great throw.
Yesterday reminds me this feeling I have since he came here. The feeling that there is always a chance with him even on situations like 3 and long.
And for someone coming back from a big knee injury, I ´m really surprised by his mobility.

This is why his footwork is the way it is unlike in Cincy.

Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by Joecool:

He got one off to the RB in the right flat while he was falling backward. Crazy how he's able to get some zip on it in the weirdest positions.

That's all arm. Mullens probably will never be able to do that even if he took a boatload of PED's. That's god given ability.

some people might even goes so far as saying these particular type traits display some "it-factor" and maybe perhaps even having a "little dog in him".....

yeah, he's avoiding a lot of Crow by not showing up.

Must have been a troll. Come on man. Jimmy G baby!!!! He's just gotta play peeps. He's just gotta play. He will get better and better and better. Ceiling is high with this one. I didn't know he could get out of trouble the way he did yesterday. I knew he was mobile but he looked really elusive. I think as time goes on he will prove deadly when extending plays.
Originally posted by Crown:

Doesn't seem like he cares

it's a shame too, all about that hollywood lifestyle now that he got paid the big bucks. we'll never see '17 jimmy again. sad.
Jimmy passed Gabbert for team passing yards yesterday.

• 1. Joe Montana (35,124)
  • 2. John Brodie (31,548)
  • 3. Steve Young (29,907)
  • 4. Jeff Garcia (16,408)
  • 5. Y. A. Tittle (16,016)
  • 6. Alex Smith (14,280)
  • 7. Colin Kaepernick (12,271)
  • 8. Frankie Albert (10,795)
  • 9. Steve DeBerg (7,220)
  • 10. Steve Spurrier (5,250)
  • 11. Tim Rattay (3,941)
  • 12. Shaun Hill (3,490)
  • 13. Jim Plunkett (3,285)
  • 14. Elvis Grbac (3,098)
  • 15. Jimmy Garoppolo (3,017)
  • 16. Blaine Gabbert (2,994)
  • 17. C. J. Beathard (2,682)
  • 18. Steve Bono (2,558)
  • 19. Nick Mullens (2,277)
  • 20. Ken Dorsey (1,712)

If all goes well and he keeps up the ~275 yards/game average he will finish the season around 6,500-6,600 yards as a 49er. putting him in the Top 10.

So much quick release!
love that lightening quick release, reminded me of his '17 highlights
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Sep 23, 2019 at 10:59 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone